1. Giveaway Contests Page!!!

Enter to Win FREE STUFF! Contests, contests, contests!!!

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. muth

muth More than a poop!

You're talking to the queen of crowns. I'll bet you a kayfun it was a bottom tooth.......?
    ETA: the worst part is over.

2. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Hum, I'll have to look into it. Idk if I could even wrap the other way. Never tried it, and I have zero coordination in my left arm.

3. muth

muth More than a poop!

:lol:....you don't have to wrap it left handed. Wrap as usual but go under and over instead of over and under.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Ship it!!!! :laugh: upper back right. Was getting set up with the temporary worse, or actually getting the crown put on?

5. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

:facepalm: of course, yes that I could do :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

6. muth

muth More than a poop!

I'll tell you the truth if you let me slide. You have 50 more KFs than I do:p

7. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Of course :love:

• Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  8. muth

muth More than a poop!

The worst is over. Ahhhh..........

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  9. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

:phew::phew::phew: although, he is going to do a cleaning as well, and that is the only tooth he even looked at so far :nah::sneaky::ohmy:

10. muth

muth More than a poop!

@dubya Idk who this guy is but what a piece of work. It's worth watching for a laugh. He complains about everything but loves it in the end.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. muth

muth More than a poop!

Cleanings don't hurt (unless he's a sadist). Dentists do an overall exam when they look in your mouth. If you needed more crowns he would have mentioned it. I assume he took x-rays.

12. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Well, I pretty much agree with him. I think of myself as a beginner, I would not like dealing with this at all. Now, eh, like I said I don't really even factor in building anymore, at least for me. At least he agrees on the flavor :)

13. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

I remember they use to, but I now think maybe I was seeing a sadist :confused: Yes they took x-rays, but I don't think he did an overall exam, seemed focused on the one I was complaining about. And this was 7:30 pm, and they close at 8:30 pm. Idk, maybe I'm wrong.

14. muth

muth More than a poop!

If you haven't had a cleaning in a long time and your gums are inflamed, etc. it might be uncomfortable at first.

15. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Is 12-13 years a long time? :whistle:

16. muth

muth More than a poop!

I think I'll get to sleep so I can feel refreshed when I build the Zeta tomorrow:D. I'd like to get the Rose built, too. And my new KFs......I'm so behind in my vape duties:p

17. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

I need to get off the screen as well. Sweet dreams Karen :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  18. muth

muth More than a poop!

[​IMG]

19. muth

muth More than a poop!

Same to you, Ryan:)Sleep well.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  20. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good for the improvement....
    YAY!!!..................I am glad he's somewhat better.... and I can't stand the way it smells either....
    Many thanks to you...
    I spent so much time reading that I am even more tired now...and I think I forgot other things I wanted to mention........ it was a long day...
    Good night everyone...............