1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. muth

muth More than a poop!

You're talking to the queen of crowns. I'll bet you a kayfun it was a bottom tooth.......?
    ETA: the worst part is over.

2. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Hum, I'll have to look into it. Idk if I could even wrap the other way. Never tried it, and I have zero coordination in my left arm.

3. muth

muth More than a poop!

:lol:....you don't have to wrap it left handed. Wrap as usual but go under and over instead of over and under.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Ship it!!!! :laugh: upper back right. Was getting set up with the temporary worse, or actually getting the crown put on?

5. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

:facepalm: of course, yes that I could do :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

6. muth

muth More than a poop!

I'll tell you the truth if you let me slide. You have 50 more KFs than I do:p

7. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Of course :love:

• Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  8. muth

muth More than a poop!

The worst is over. Ahhhh..........

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  9. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

:phew::phew::phew: although, he is going to do a cleaning as well, and that is the only tooth he even looked at so far :nah::sneaky::ohmy:

10. muth

muth More than a poop!

@dubya Idk who this guy is but what a piece of work. It's worth watching for a laugh. He complains about everything but loves it in the end.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. muth

muth More than a poop!

Cleanings don't hurt (unless he's a sadist). Dentists do an overall exam when they look in your mouth. If you needed more crowns he would have mentioned it. I assume he took x-rays.

12. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Well, I pretty much agree with him. I think of myself as a beginner, I would not like dealing with this at all. Now, eh, like I said I don't really even factor in building anymore, at least for me. At least he agrees on the flavor :)

13. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

I remember they use to, but I now think maybe I was seeing a sadist :confused: Yes they took x-rays, but I don't think he did an overall exam, seemed focused on the one I was complaining about. And this was 7:30 pm, and they close at 8:30 pm. Idk, maybe I'm wrong.

14. muth

muth More than a poop!

If you haven't had a cleaning in a long time and your gums are inflamed, etc. it might be uncomfortable at first.

15. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Is 12-13 years a long time? :whistle:

16. muth

muth More than a poop!

I think I'll get to sleep so I can feel refreshed when I build the Zeta tomorrow:D. I'd like to get the Rose built, too. And my new KFs......I'm so behind in my vape duties:p

17. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

I need to get off the screen as well. Sweet dreams Karen :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  18. muth

muth More than a poop!

[​IMG]

19. muth

muth More than a poop!

Same to you, Ryan:)Sleep well.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  20. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good for the improvement....
    YAY!!!..................I am glad he's somewhat better.... and I can't stand the way it smells either....
    Many thanks to you...
    I spent so much time reading that I am even more tired now...and I think I forgot other things I wanted to mention........ it was a long day...
    Good night everyone...............