1. Giveaway Contests Page!!!

Enter to Win FREE STUFF! Contests, contests, contests!!!

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. muth

muth More than a poop!

Check out Mr. Hoefer's reply. You won't believe it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. muth

muth More than a poop!

Funny, but I don't get it. I'm slow.

3. muth

muth More than a poop!

I had to google that. Sounds like a Japanese name.

4. muth

muth More than a poop!

Tonight, Nikko played with me like he was a kitten again. But this time something was different.....we always had something between us like a stick or a ball. He suddenly lunged towards me with his bare paws wanting to engage. I trusted it and put out my hands. He attacked with soft paws and rolled belly up. This was a first. Something changed. He's eating new stuff. Don't know what it all means but I'm just trying to understand this feline critter that we've taken in as a domestic pet but never truly gave the time of day to understand and feed properly. I'm starting to think that all this commercial crap food was the cause of some of his problems. Hopefully, I'll soon find out.

• Love This! Love This! x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  5. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

that is the the funniest thing I've heard all day!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  6. muth

muth More than a poop!

I know, right?

7. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

that's great! I was doing some research on dog food too. There is so much crap in pet food. No wonder they have problems and allergies from eating things that shouldn't be in their diet. Sort of like prepackaged and fast food for people. Just problems in the long term.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. muth

muth More than a poop!

Okay so this is crazy. Today I was shopping at Trader Joe's and saw a car in the parking lot. It was covered in anti-Juul propaganda. I thought I should take out my camera so I could show you guys but figured I would get it on my way out. By then it was gone. I just googled it and found it on reddit. The exact same car.....
    [​IMG]

9. muth

muth More than a poop!

There was more on the sides like, "Keep Juuls out of our schools." etc.

10. muth

muth More than a poop!

Yup, I've been doing the same thing. They call it species specific. The lady who gave me the free food said, "Less is more." And that's really true for us, as well. I always look for ingredients that are minimal. Lol, if I made everything from scratch I wouldn't have to bother, but........:rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. ghost62

ghost62 Goes Blip In The Night Staff Member Moderator Vendor Safe Zone Moderator

Woo Hoo!
    Best news I've heard all day! :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  12. muth

muth More than a poop!

@glassgrl How's the packing coming along?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. muth

muth More than a poop!

Thank you, ghost. It means a lot to me that you sent prayers.

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Getting better on a few things, not on others. Pills helping stomach tremendously, pt helping back a lot. Still having a lot of trouble with my eyes, headache s, and tapping feeling in my temples. I see eye doc Wednesday. Screen time is a killer right now, so keeping it at a minimum.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 3
    • List
  15. muth

muth More than a poop!

I just have to say this one last thing about Nikko. The last time I tried to give him some commercial canned food he walked up to it and before he could even get close enough to stick his nose in for a whiff he backed off with a dirty look on his face like he just smelled a dead body or a container of antifreeze or something. I never saw him do that. I'll never forget the look on his face.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  16. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

I have ordered from them. Took forever and a day, but everything was as should be. No issues.

Can't wait to hear what you think. 2019's are getting a lot of use for me, but still saying Zeta is best flavor mtl I have. Think I am on my third or fourth built, not one problem. Every flavor I have put in just shines and shines :)

• Like Like x 2
    • List
  17. muth

muth More than a poop!

What the heck is that? Like the beginning of a headache or something? I'm prayin' and a hopin' that you get these things resolved one at a time.....maybe two at a time? Heck, let's get rid of the whole sack of rotten potatoes! I really want you to feel better soon, Ryan:)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  18. muth

muth More than a poop!

Wow, thx for the inspiration. You know me, I can procrastinate. Wouldn't it be something if the Zeta replaced all your KFs....all your truckload of KFs:p

19. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Thanks, me too. Idk, the minute I start reading, writing, using phone/lt, watching TV, basically using my eyes, my temples start going crazy, seems to lead to a headache if I don't stop.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  20. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Won't ever replace them, they are to good all around for me. Will and is cutting into their usage though ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List