1. Giveaway Contests Page!!!

Enter to Win FREE STUFF! Contests, contests, contests!!!

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone.... back at it today.....

2. muth

muth More than a poop!

Are you buying them from a US dealer or waiting on China? I've noticed a lot of Chinese vendors on Ebay.

3. muth

muth More than a poop!

Nothing wrong with that.

What's SMH?

4. muth

muth More than a poop!

Just got the Ehpro gold KFL+ from Madvapes this morning. Nice box presentation, beautiful looking atty. Can't believe I paid $4.99 for this. I'm hoping the purple tank section I got from VapinUSA for the KFLs will fit.

• Love This! Love This! x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. muth

muth More than a poop!

Now for the hard stuff. Nikko's results came in. There wasn't anything abnormal about his liver panel. With everything his vet has done he recommends that Nikko see an Internist at Tuft's where he's scheduled for dental surgery. He can't go forward with surgery till we know what's going on. The hard part, I say with a lump in my throat, is that his vet suspects Lymphoma. That's a scary word for humans to hear but it presents itself in cats in so many different ways that it's hard to pin down. It affects different parts of their system. Some can be treated with Chemo which I understand that cats tolerate it much better than we do. The cause is still not clear but there's been progress. Some of it may be due to diet, toxins, genetics, etc. The toxins range from anything to True Lilies (the flower), onions, heavy metals, PG in their food. Yes, PG. I don't blow vapor in his face but it does settle down on things in the house, maybe even his fur. I don't know what to say or think at this point.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 5
    • List
  6. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Shaking my head. smh. No, nothing wrong with it but I hardly ever use it for attys. Must have been on sale. I'll use it for headpins eventually.

Poor you and poor Nikko. Between a rock and a hard spot. :(

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. muth

muth More than a poop!

I had to google headpin.
    Thanks, Becca. I'm trying not to be depressed. That won't help Nikko anyway. Gotta keep my chin up.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  8. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Got shipping notices from Lightening Vapes *and* VapinUSA. Woot! More stuff to pack! lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Yeah, there are a lot of them. I checked and try for U.S. first, but sometimes not an option.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  10. muth

muth More than a poop!

@glassgrl @dubya when you get these KFL clones do you give them a good soak or just a quick washing (like with a toothbrush or something)? Unless I smell machine oil I usually give them a scrub with 100% vegetable glycerin soap without taking them completely apart.

11. muth

muth More than a poop!

@Byter I just saw this in my inbox. 20% off sitewide for Giant Vapes. I think that's the only place you can get your 0 nic Vazilla, right?
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  12. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

I just give em a quick soak. Usually don't smell/Taste machine oil with them. I do take them all the way apart though.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  13. muth

muth More than a poop!

All the way?o_OYou know I like shortcuts, right?

14. muth

muth More than a poop!

Seriously @dubya do you disassemble the entire deck? Remove the 510 pin, take apart the pos/neg posts, wash out the "catch basin"? Do the KFLs even have a catch basin like the Mini V3s and beyond? I guess I should watch some PBusardo reviews, lol.

15. muth

muth More than a poop!

Dayum, when is Spring gonna come? It's a cold day and night here in New England. Actually, it was a high of 68* and a low of 42* all in one day. Then it was intense rain storm, sunny, cloudy with more rain, sunny again.....you get the picture. I think they call it climate change.

16. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Nope, I leave deck assembled on a new one. I just give it a swipe or two with a damp towel. I have skipped that with a new one without any negative effects though.

17. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

I am so sorry for you both..... I know this is hard on you... yes keep thinking good thoughts..... I will send more healing energy...we are coming up to the full moon.... more energy available.....
    Sorry again... you are getting the storm we had last week..... it was a big one.....
    Good night everyone......

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  18. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning AUvians!

19. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone......

20. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Good morning peeps, another PT session in, and wishing yet again I could feel like this all the time :thumb: