1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Good morning. Guess what I'm doing today. lol
    I like the looks of that Zeta too! Might have to stick one in my cart. I've been adding and deleting things in that cart for over a month.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

Moves?

NM x 2 locations, CO x 4 locations, IL x 1 location, back to CO x 1 location, UT x 1 location, back to NM x 2 locations, Texas x 1 location, NJ x 1 location, back to CO x 4 locations, AR x 3 locations.

And, those are just moves to different cities... they don't include moves to different locations within any given city of which there were about a dozen.

I've been in one location in AR now for 10 years. This is the longest I've ever been in one spot. The ONLY way I'm moving is if I win the lottery (unlikely as I don't play), or if I die (and then I wanna be buried in the back yard).

3. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone........ TGIF!!!

4. muth

muth More than a poop!

VaporDNA. It's $17.99 but their shipping is flat fee of $6.99. I didn't care, it sounded good and I LOVE the looks.

• Love This! Love This! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. muth

muth More than a poop!

Oh, does FT carry them? I got mine at VaporDNA. Shipping $$$ but at least it won't be a long wait.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Well I paid like $32 for it, so you did really well Me thinks :):thumb:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  7. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

You can't beat the looks, best looking one out there IMHO ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

I thought they did but then it said discontinued. I'm getting tired of FT discontinuing everything I want. Like the Tesla Stealth 40W, the newer Stealth 70W... #wahwahbabypants

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. muth

muth More than a poop!

Geez, why would they discontinue something brand new? That stinks.

10. muth

muth More than a poop!

My first two words in all my google searches is: "best price....." That and Vapecrawler:thumb:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  11. muth

muth More than a poop!

Oh yeah:thumb:for sure. Btw, I got 3 KFLs in all....a ss, black and a gold. Then I got several different colors of plastic mid tank sections for $1 a piece. Couldn't resist the fun (no pun intended. That's a lie, all fun puns intended:laugh:).

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

I went and ordered one too. Of each color. lol Shipping was the same either way, right? Right? :laugh:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  13. muth

muth More than a poop!

Right! And Vapin USA has the Tobeco KFL regular (in all 3 colors) for $5 with $1.75 shipping. Weird but that's what it said.

https://www.vapinusa.com/kayfun-lite-rta.html

• Love This! Love This! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. muth

muth More than a poop!

@glassgrl I think we scraped the bottom of their barrel because the only one listed now is the gold. An Ehpro KFL+ for $4.99 sounds like the last of the breed, lol:(. Glad I got in on it. I can't find a Taifun anywhere but I'm not done scouring the world wide web yet.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  15. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Oooh! I don't have a gold one. lol Actually, I don't think I have anything that a gold one would look good on anyway. That's a *really* good price!

16. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

I'm looking at it right now and it let me put a black one in my cart. Maybe I should refresh it or something.

17. muth

muth More than a poop!

Sure you do. Any rainbow thing will do. Black and gold is austere looking. Gold and brown is nice. Have a woody?

18. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

I don't have a wood thing except for a squonker. Gold would look nice with a blue thing too I guess. I have a blue faux XVOstick I think still works.

• Like Like x 3
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  19. muth

muth More than a poop!

Maybe you got the last one. That's what I was thinking.

20. muth

muth More than a poop!

Yazz!