1. Giveaway Contests Page!!!

Enter to Win FREE STUFF! Contests, contests, contests!!!

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning AUvians! Happy Sunday!! Rylee arrived at 5:14 this morning so I’m officially a Pop Pop!!!

• Love This! Love This! x 7
    • List
  2. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone... I slept in so running late...
    Congrats Mark....

3. ghost62

ghost62 Goes Blip In The Night Staff Member Moderator Vendor Safe Zone Moderator

Woo Hoo!!!!! Congratulations!!!
    I can assume pictures will be forthcoming at some point?

4. MRSpivey

[​IMG][​IMG]

• Love This! Love This! x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. muth

muth More than a poop!

Congratulations, Mark:banana:Welcome, Rylee:)
    (He's an early riser like his Pop Pop)

6. muth

muth More than a poop!

How was the Mystique on juice consumption? I see it has a 3ml capacity. Did you happen to notice the ID on the mesh coil? (approximately)

7. Byter

Byter Blissful Blip

Hard for me to say because I'm not in it for the Nic so sometimes set the mod down and forget about it. The Mystique next to me has been empty now for at least six hours and I'm too distracted to care to fill it or switch. So time is not a good measure with me. I don't think it is too bad on juice though. Nothing like a baby beast or TF4 or TF8. Maybe twice the mileage per ml as TF4?

Also, I can't get my mystiques to hold 3mm. And I have measured with a syringe a few times. More like 2.7 or 2.8 ml, even when accounting for what the needle holds.

8. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Very sweet photos....
    Good night everyone....

9. MRSpivey

Good morning AUvians!

10. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone.... it's Munday!!!.....

11. muth

muth More than a poop!

Thank you, the comparisons with the Smok tanks help.

I'm not sure I'm in it for the nic either. Right now, my DIYs are 0mg nic because my nic tastes funky and the commercial ones are 3mg. Using both, I'm probably vaping 1.5mg. However, I think I have an oral fixation. I seem to want to fill my mouth with flavor all the time and keep it active with inhale/exhale, lol.

12. muth

muth More than a poop!

Good morning Poppy!:D (I've been Latino influenced)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. muth

muth More than a poop!

@Shawn Hoefer Have you tried any of the other disposables? I was curious about the Blitz Mate.

I'm getting very conflicted here. The Jewels are producing far better flavor than some of my RTAs with the exception of a few, and even those are just on par. I'm either losing confidence in my building skills or thinking that these pre-built, vertical mesh coils can't be beat for flavor. What's your personal experience so far?

And speaking of vertical mesh coils, how would you compare the Vandy Vape Mesh RTA which is a rebuildable vertical mesh coil to the pre-builts/drop-ins?

14. Donald Bickers

Donald Bickers Banished Blip Vendor

I just thought the tfv4 and tfv8 drank juice,but damn the tfv12's i go through almost 30 ml's a day

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  15. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

I have a Blitz Mate, and like it well enough. It vapes about like the Jewel/NuNu/Mystique, and better than the Lumi. However, it is wide open with no AFC at all. On the other hand, it has a top cap for the fill port rather than a silicone plug.

I vape almost exclusively on fused claptons and find the warmth and flavor on those slightly better than any mesh. That said, I prefer the mesh drop in/mesh disposables to the mesh RTAs. In order to keep things from burning, the wattage mesh coils need to be run at typically does not provide the warmth I like.

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  16. muth

muth More than a poop!

I think I've come to the conclusion that I like my vapes tepid. Has anyone ever said that before?

17. muth

muth More than a poop!

'nite folks

18. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Congratulations Mark! Cute lil bug!

The house the kids bought is the oddest thing. Besides being nasty it's so odd. Locks everywhere, caulked screwheads, splashes of rust colored something on the walls...day 3 tomorrow and it feels like Friday already. Lol I've been washing walls, spackling and tomorrow is primer day, just for a change of pace.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  19. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Becca that sounds like too much.... but I’m sure I’d love it.... lol,,,,
    Good night everyone....

20. MRSpivey

Good morning AUvians!