1. Giveaway Contests Page!!!

Enter to Win FREE STUFF! Contests, contests, contests!!!

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Byter

Byter Blissful Blip

The Lumi wins the beauty contest hands down. It is the most attractive of the disposable tanks I have and has the best AF control. But so far performance is not so hot. Mine is reading .27ohm and I have tried it at 30 W to 40 W and the flavor is muted at best but really I think it is more a cotton flavor. This has prevented me from getting though a whole tank because why put up with that when you have, say, a Mystique right next to it with the same liquid and spot on flavor?

I have another Lumi and will ditch this first one soon and let you know how round two goes. I don't remember doing it, but maybe I scorched it with too much power right out of the box as Mystique has lower ohms. I don't remember doing that but I did toast a fresh Jewel right out of the box by not letting it soak long enough before first fire. Good thing they come in three packs!

2. muth

muth More than a poop!

The cost wasn't much more than any other European 30 ml, $6.95. But obviously less concentrated. So, yeah, more expensive for the actual flavor. Idk the answer to that.

On a positive note, NicRiv pulled through and delivered today. Order placed on 3/19. They said they were going to get their shit together and I guess they did.

3. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

The Solomon 3 arrived today. That makes 30 top air RTAs. Sheesh!

4. muth

muth More than a poop!

Holy cow! I can't wait for the final round-up 'cause I ain't buying no 30 RTAs anytime soon. Not with a new bed in my future.

5. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good night everyone........

6. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning AUvians! Getting ready to head to Knoxville Toyota for my vehicle maintenance checkup and oil change. The only reason I go for this is to keep it’s lifetime warranty. Current plan is this is the last vehicle I’m going to own. After that it’s outdoor work. Still no baby birth but they do come in their own time. At least there weren’t hourly calls. Hope y’all have a good day!

7. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone.... Mark you know we are all waiting with you.......

8. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Little Riley (or how ever Abby decides to spell it) is taking a little break. Contractions have backed off to about every 20 minutes.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  9. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    these were taken with my good camera......

• Love This! Love This! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. muth

muth More than a poop!

I understand that plan. I really don't want to own a car anymore but I'll need a plan if/when I don't drive for my current employer.

11. muth

muth More than a poop!

That's a WOW !!!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  12. muth

muth More than a poop!

Disappointing news......I found a flea! Yeppers, I was sitting on the floor in my bedroom (w2w carpeting) filling a tank when a tiny flea suddenly appeared on my hand and just as quickly disappeared. Those little suckers are fast! Or it really didn't like where it landed. I didn't:(.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • List
  13. muth

muth More than a poop!

@ghost62 what's a cloud flare? I was experiencing delays in my replies on here and another forum. VB popped a message saying error cloudflare. I closed some of my tabs and it seemed to fix the problem.

14. muth

muth More than a poop!

@MRSpivey I expect the next time I visit the forum you'll have some news for us:D. Time to skoot. Later........

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  15. ghost62

ghost62 Goes Blip In The Night Staff Member Moderator Vendor Safe Zone Moderator

Cloudflare is the service we use for domain registration and site hosting

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  16. muth

muth More than a poop!

Since we're on the subject of tech stuff I changed the password to my email account which was supposedly compromised in the above stated breach. I feel a bit more relieved. I also reviewed my security settings and I don't have any 3rd party app access to my account either. Nor do I have my account linked to other sites for signing in to them. I was always suspicious of that. What's convenient isn't always best.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
  17. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Hiya. Made it here fine. Tomorrow is a big work day, my son is wound up tight. Lol. His list is about 3 days worth of work. The previous owners left a LOT of crap inside and out. Git 'er done, right? :confused:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  18. muth

muth More than a poop!

Right!:D

19. muth

muth More than a poop!

I need to get some sleep. @glassgrl good luck with the house. Ya know you can count on us for advice:rolleyes:. If you get really overwhelmed watch a few episodes of Tidy Up with Marie Kondo (Netflix):cool:

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  20. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Hmm.... haven't heard anything else from you.... hope things are well.....
    I walked too much today..... time for sleep.... Good night everyone.....

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List