1. Giveaway Contests Page!!!

Enter to Win FREE STUFF! Contests, contests, contests!!!

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

It's the Spring Equinox and a Supermoon as well. 2 events that don't occur at the same time very often. I might get to see the leftovers tonight.

I tried the Jewel and it's OK. Ohms kinda jumping around a bit on an old mod. I'm a bit limited as to what I can put it on since it's 26mm. Will possibly try the Mystique tomorrow if I get time. Decided to take a road trip Saturday so it's laundry and packing tomorrow.

2. muth

muth More than a poop!

Yeah, it really shouldn't do that. It stays very consistent on all the mods I've had it on.

Have a great trip. Anywhere special?

3. muth

muth More than a poop!

Does anyone here own an adjustable bed base? I want to get rid of my heavy wooden captain bed with all the draws (six) and get an adjustable frame. Looking at cheaper basic ones and ones that have wireless remote and usb for your devices. So far I've looked at Leggett and Platt, Tomorrow Sleep and Brooklyn "Ascension Adjustable Base".

4. ghost62

ghost62 Goes Blip In The Night Staff Member Moderator Vendor Safe Zone Moderator

We've got a Sleep Number 360 Smart Bed.
    Worst money I ever spent. I had a TempurPedic and loved it but my wife said it hurt her back and convinced me to get rid of it in favor of the Sleep Number.
    Guess what?
    It hurts her back.
    And the pump is noisy.
    And the padding over the air bladders bunches up.
    And it cost as much as a decent used car.
    I'd love to keep the adjustable base and get a new memory foam mattress because the adjustability is nice at times - just not enough to justify the price...

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  5. muth

muth More than a poop!

Thx, that's useful information. I like memory foam myself or maybe a hybrid bed. The adjustable frames I looked at for a full size ranged from around $150 - $699. I'm attracted to that zero gravity position some have. I want to be an astronaut when I'm sleeping and drift away:laugh:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

i switched it to a snow wolf and it's stable now. But I didn't like the taste so put some gunky juice in a Mystique. I had to dial it down to 30W, 40 was hot and icky. Taste is great at 30 too. This one is travelling with me along with the other 2 tanks. With this juice I'll need them.

going up to NJ. My son and daughter in law are closing on a house tomorrow. It was an excellent deal, 2 acres in central Jersey for incredibly cheap. The house is nasty though. Really interesting architecture for a 60s ranch but 3 chain smokers lived there for 40 years. I'm going up to rip out carpets and wash walls...well basically wash everything and give it a coat or two of Kilz. Maybe rent an ozone machine. She can't take the babies there and Joe has to work.

Got any good tips for getting rid of the smell? I always thought ammonia was the thing but today I read white vinegar is the thing.I

7. muth

muth More than a poop!

I like adding white vinegar to my ammonia/water solution. Always removed tobacco tar for me. Recently I found a product at Dollar Tree. It's a cleaning vinegar found with the cleaning products (do not use on your salads:p). Works wonders on glass, mirrors, shiny objects. A little google fu can't hurt, especially for getting rid of odors. Sounds like a big sage stick is needed in that place! Sounds like a great place though.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  8. muth

muth More than a poop!

'nite all. Have a safe trip @glassgrl . I got my flavors already from BCF. Now, I wait for NicRiv.......tap tap tap.

9. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

they are all about the same....

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Well I packed up my lt and took it in to have it looked at and sure enough it was working just fine....... It must be the full & Mercury Retrograde........lol... go figure.....I'm going to be keeping this one for awhile longer....
    Good night everyone.....

• Like Like x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  10. Byter

Byter Blissful Blip

I have Mystique, Jewel, One Tank, lumi, nunu that I've been comparing :cool:. I'll share some thoughts after you finish working yours over...

Last edited: Mar 22, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  11. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Got an iComfort bed and love it! Of course I better for their price... woof!!!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  12. MRSpivey

Good morning AUvians! I'm ready to get this work day in the can. TGIF!

13. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Good morning. Going to be a busy day.

I'd like to hear what you have to say about them, especially the Lumi.

What did you get from BCF? What kind of things will you be making?

Not leaving until tomorrow but I better get at it. Really just decided yesterday I was going up. lol

14. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone... TGIF!!!........... yes it's going to be a busy day here too...

15. muth

muth More than a poop!

You have an adjustable base with that? Any thoughts? Does it have zero gravity position?

16. muth

muth More than a poop!

You won't be interested in any of those. It's a recipe I got from ELR called Coconuts:laugh:. But I need the Purilum Nilla Wafer w/Milk to make it. NicRiv is the only place to get PUR....waiting, waiting. BCF was here in 2 days!

The other flavor I got was from OSDIYS called Nice Custard Cream by Chefs Vapours. It has cookie/biscuit in it (smelled like the original INW Biscuit to me). It's recommended percentage is 20-30%! Every mixer who tried it said they were sweating when they poured it, haha. It didn't smell overpowering and I went for the 20%. As you can imagine, it doesn't come in any bottles smaller than 30ml.

17. muth

muth More than a poop!

I discovered bedding made by a company called Tomorrow Sleep only to find out that Serta is behind the research, much like iComfort.

18. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

I am just now headed out.... I get a late start because I stayed late this week..... make it a good one!!!.........

19. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

IKR? The recommended % for Chefs is so high! I have one fruity thing that's 18%. Are we buying mostly pg/vg?

20. MRSpivey

Yes to all and massage. I like it. Got a spilt King so there doesn't have to be agreement between the Mrs. and I on position, etc.