Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. muth

muth More than a poop!

I'd like to hear what you think about the Doggies. That's a VERY popular one among MTLers.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. muth

muth More than a poop!

3. muth

muth More than a poop!

Do you know that when my mom died my sister found a very, very old handgun in my mother's drawer. It was tiny and almost looked like a toy. I guess they called them Lady's guns back in the day. My sister, thinking she was being funny, picked it up and pointed it at me. Her son's face turned white and looked horrified. I didn't get to see my face but I remember the tiny barrel of that gun to this day. Boy, did she get a lecture from the both of us. And....my mom did have an old box of ammo.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 4
    • List
  4. muth

muth More than a poop!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:.......precious!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. muth

muth More than a poop!

I backread but couldn't find it. What clones and where did you purchase?

6. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Blue posted a link to 3f a few pages back. Can't link on this thing but I think it was listed as KF lite there.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  7. ghost62

ghost62 Goes Blip In The Night Staff Member Moderator Vendor Safe Zone Moderator

No. The only time you need any kind of license is for concealed carry.
    And concealing a Barrett might be kinda difficult :D;)
    A lot of people are under the same impression - that you have to license or register a firearm and that's not the case (at least in Ohio)
    I'll do some checking to see what your state laws are...

8. ghost62

ghost62 Goes Blip In The Night Staff Member Moderator Vendor Safe Zone Moderator

Ok. Let me backpedal. Your state sucks.
    Just to own a gun you need a license to carry (issued for hunting /sporting guns only) and the laws concerning transporting the weapon are very specific and restrictive.
    You're better off, from initial reading, to just go ahead and get a concealed carry license which eases some of the transport regulations and makes handgun ownership a lot easier.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. muth

muth More than a poop!

Ah right, the new 2019 KF Lite. Have you seen the authentic in gold?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You know these guys? Are these the KFs they sell in Dubai? Hey, the Russians aren't stupid. There's a whole vaping world out there that we probably never get to see.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  10. muth

muth More than a poop!

I beg your pardon. We have RomneyCare:laugh:

I do carry The Commonwealth of Massachusetts firearms identification card. Er, it probably needs to be renewed. I'm not sure. On the back it says something about automatic renewal unless they find reason for disqualification. I had to get this for a job I once had but my understanding was that it was not the same as a handgun or concealed weapon license.

11. muth

muth More than a poop!

@ghost62 my ex-mechanic (when I owned a car) belongs to a gun club. He would be able to tell me what to do and if I won he would probably be the first one to buy it. No if, ands, or buts about it!

12. muth

muth More than a poop!

Those pix of the KF Lite come from a vape shop in Italy. But of course!
    [​IMG]

13. ghost62

Gorgeous

14. Byter

Byter Blissful Blip

Yeah, you have lots to play with and keep straight already.

Well, I didn't consciously do this, but I've been vaping the copper / rose gold 2 AF KFL you traded me for almost three days now. AF screws removed. So I like that pretty well. I will switch to the one I drilled to 2mm now to see how it compares.

15. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

WA sucks too..... yes you hav to have a license just to buy it.... well to carry it out of the store.... there are some different rules from the traveling gun shows..... its really messed up here......

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  16. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

That is a beautiful piece....
    Good night everyone....

17. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning AUvians! @ghost62 if I were to win it I would sell it. I couldn't afford to feed it!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  18. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone......TGIF!!!>.....

19. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Hiya. Had some kind of freak thing yesterday, high fever, chills, slept almost all day. Better today.

You should see NJ firearm application. The initial thing is 4 or 5 pages long. Then there is the mental health check with references. That pricey weapon would have to be broken down and shipped in separate boxes to a shop. Found that out when my brother still lived in NJ and wanted my father's Ruger sent to him from KS. I ended up picking it up there on the way cross country.

Dayum! Pretty fancy. Didn't there used to be private chi-chi vape groups on FB? I've had some semi-fancy stuff and never used it. Too afraid of dropping it or whatever.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  20. ghost62

Yup. That Barrett has an expensive diet.
    I have a wish list for after I sold it...
    KV90-PSBBL20.jpg FN509.gif TSB16L.png

• Like Like x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List