1. New Event!!! Help ReddHott Save Her Son's Foster Home

Purely Social

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Reddhott

Reddhott A reddhot mess of a blip! Contest Organizer

(((hugs)))

• Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  2. ghost62

ghost62 Goes Blip In The Night Staff Member Moderator Vendor Safe Zone Moderator

Think so...

3. muth

muth More than a poop!

@dubya can't let this go, it bothers me. If the doctors can't find anything wrong but you're in pain (aside from your back) it may be a good time for a second opinion. Pain is our bodies' talking to us. And our bodies don't lie.

4. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

I saw it on regular CBS last night.....
    Well it started snowing around 1 (when they said it wouldn't start till 4!!).... and hasn't stopped.....so another snow day tomorrow......
    Have a good night

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  5. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning AUvians!

6. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Good morning. It snowed here. NJ in Feb go figure.

no but they seem to not helping much and making other little aches and pains hurt worse. The CBD knocked him out. A good thing at this point.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  7. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone.... another snow day for me.... it snowed all yesterday afternoon and into the evening.... and more expected today....

8. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Sinuses and whole body aches... I stayed home and went back to bed. Just woke up, took more medicine, and going back to bed.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 4
    • List
  9. muth

muth More than a poop!

Amazing! I've been wanting to try it myself but not sure what mg I'd need. I tried the gummies but they did nothing. How many mg was the tincture you got him?

10. muth

muth More than a poop!

Seems that you approve so enjoy!

11. muth

muth More than a poop!

Well, that just sucks. Sorry Mark.

12. muth

muth More than a poop!

I always talk about volunteering and I finally found something perfect for me. It's called Fair Foods and they have many locations that they travel to to disperse the fresh fruit and veggies. Two of the locations are in my neighborhood, one in walking distance. The times fit into my shift break.

http://www.fairfoods.org/

ETA: @ghost62 After reading more about this organization I learned that they made it possible to repaint the entire Cleveland Middle School with paint donations. Pretty cool:)

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    • Love This! Love This! x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  13. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

we are supposed to get another 4-6" today.... our total for the month is 14"..... so ya I approve... I have no need to go out...I got lots of fruit Friday so I am good for another 5 days.....lol....

14. muth

muth More than a poop!

That's a lotta' snow! I hear the kids (and adults) are having a blast sledding, skiing and snowboarding around.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  15. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

I have the mrcp today, if nothing shows I suppose I will do the colonoscopy they want, then see what they say. I think they are out of ideas after that, then yeah, I guess I'm headed elsewhere.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 6
    • List
  16. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good vibes being sent....

17. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Yes.... they are taking advantage of the closed streets.... the kids here have a small hill in the front and have used it daily.... yesterday it was with pool floaties....lol..... but they do have those round toboggans......

18. Lisa66

Lisa66 Read my blips

@dubya : UU - go easy on yourself. Do what you can, don't do what you really, really can't. :love: People love you here; don't forget that.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  19. muth

muth More than a poop!

I hope all went well today. You must be pretty tired with all this. Sorry you're going through this, Ryan, but we're all here for you, thinking, praying, sending healing rays of light.......bam, bam, bam, find that thing and kill it!......(((THING)))[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  20. muth

muth More than a poop!

No sooner did I mentioned the Freemax and the Sense tanks and PRESTO! They're here! Ordered both on the 7th from Eightvape and The Best Vape and both arrived today (4 days). I am very pleased. The Sense is huge. I'm going to treat it with Howard's Feed n' Wax for wood. Maybe something different on the mouthpiece, lol. Don't know what that stuff tastes like. The presentation by TBV was professional and well packaged (best packaging yet). I guess I'm confident that I've found another good US vendor. All but their website. Don't care for it at all.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List