1. New Event!!! Help ReddHott Save Her Son's Foster Home

Purely Social

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. muth

muth More than a poop!

Thx Blue but don't be sorry. I am 3 hours ahead of you, afterall. We need to get some Japanese members, lol.

2. muth

muth More than a poop!

Have I mentioned that Nikko is back in my bed? Yeah, he was crying at my door and I didn't have the heart to keep him banned for another night. He's on a self cleaning kick and sleeping like a baby the whole night through.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

It was a long day...
    Good night everyone.......

4. SteveS45

SteveS45 Fade to black.................

Good Morning

Just now over on the VU someone revived a long inactive thread with the same name and I saw Kelli's avatar. Has anyone heard from her since she disappeared?

5. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone........
    Nope.... still nothing from @kellie .............

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Slipping in to officially say good morning!

7. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

I'm off to what will hopefully be my last follow up appointment.

• Like Like x 3
    • Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  8. muth

muth More than a poop!

Unfortunately, no. I can't imagine why they would reactivate that thread. They locked it down and we made a mass exodus to here thanks to Bill's (InMyImage) generosity in offering us this forum. At the time it was the largest thread at VU. Maybe they're trying to capitalize on it again? Who knows? I wouldn't be surprised if many of the registered users are bots and the only real thing advertisements.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. muth

muth More than a poop!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. muth

muth More than a poop!

Okay, got the floors washed. This is really cutting into my vape time. I thought I'd have enough time to build the Elevate but I have to pick up my mini van in a few. Not complaining, I've been driving a whale around for 2 weeks. I'm done with that!

11. muth

muth More than a poop!

Buenos dias, Senor:)

12. muth

muth More than a poop!

I read an interesting article in the New Yorker about the fake internet. They surmise that about 40% of the users are bots posing as humans or human posing as bots. And the only real thing are the advertisements. Hackers are fooling advertisers by redirecting their ads to phoney websites where the advertisers think that their content is being uploaded to high end websites like the Economist, Travel, Fendi........
    I guess they hacked $43 million worth of ads, the biggest financial hack in the advertising business. Amazon is another place where fake retail shops are set up. Probably why you read the same 443 reviews for the same product by 4 different sellers! Amazon is a jungle.......der

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  13. ghost62

ghost62 Goes Blip In The Night Staff Member Moderator Vendor Safe Zone Moderator

JP is rumored to inflate his traffic numbers to drive up advertising rates. o_O

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  14. muth

muth More than a poop!

That may be one reason he resurrected the Alternate Universe thread. I think I remember someone commenting that it was the longest thread on any forum anywhere. Made VU look good I imagine. Now that it's reactivated what do you suppose will happen? Maybe Whiskey will pretend to be all of us! Unless Joe wants to hire a professional bot squad.

15. MRSpivey

LOL

16. muth

muth More than a poop!

Ugh, not feeling too swift. Going to lay my head down. If I'm not heard from again tonight have a great night everyone:)

@dubya how you doing there buddy? Haven't heard from you in awhile.:unsure:.........(Written around 6:30pm EST)

ETA: Lol, I didn't hit the post reply button, fell asleep and just woke up now at 12:19 am and feel great! Now what?

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  17. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

and????????????????????

Good night everyone.......

18. muth

muth More than a poop!

@Blue1 Sorry I missed you. Since it was so quiet in here I decided to clean up my bookmarks. Lol, that was a looong list!

19. MRSpivey

Good morning AUvians! TGIF!!

20. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Good morning. Winter is back. brrrrr Was wondering how Shawn fared also. And where has @dubya been???
    I've got vapemail coming from Bullcity today- needed VG but couldn't get out without buying a few flavors. lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List