1. Help Support to Vaping Blips This Holiday Season!

When Shopping on Amazon or eBay, Please Use the Links at the Right Side of Each Page

1. TheWestPole

TheWestPole A hit on Mr. Mitty

You've already been advised, so I'll just post these cheap browns from an email notice today:

https://www.imrbatteries.com/lg-hg2-18650-3000mah-20a-flat-top-battery/

2. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

YAY!!!!........
    don't forget you have to take some more time of R & R..... I know you have a million & 1 things waiting for you..... but take the time to heal.....
    Good night everyone in AU land!!!...........

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning AUvians and happy Friday Eve.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. muth

muth More than a poop!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. muth

muth More than a poop!

Morning. That sure is forward thinking.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone..... going to be a long day for me...

7. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

OK, so maybe I wasn't priming properly. After letting the Themis Mesh sit overnight, I'm getting a decent vape off of it this morning...

• Like Like x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  8. TheWestPole

TheWestPole A hit on Mr. Mitty

• Love This! Love This! x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  9. muth

muth More than a poop!

Yes, I wanted to mention that I made adjustments to my wick tails in order to get more juice to the mesh. Daniel didn't go into detail about that. Next time I wick I'll do it a bit differently. Without removing the current wick, I took the tails out and trimmed them to make them narrower. Then I raked them a bit so they could reach farther down into the juice holes. My original tails were too tight and choking off the flow. Lol, it's the biggest wick I ever dealt with. For me, that's what improved my vape. So.......fat around the waist and thin in the limbs:p

10. muth

muth More than a poop!

@Shawn Hoefer I've been dealing with Vaporesso and should be getting a new Armour Pro in about 20 days. It's a process but once they're convinced they seem to oblige easily (and without having to return the broken one). Good deal and worth the effort. Thanks for advising me.

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. Shawn Hoefer

I wicked with Rayon this last time.

Of course, I'm not using it tonight... I got the Voltrove 30mm in the mail today, and had to try it...

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  12. muth

muth More than a poop!

Never heard of it.

13. Shawn Hoefer

It's an older RTA. Think Aromamizer Plus meets Modfather. Original retail was around $80. Picked this up for $40.

• Like Like x 2
    • List
  14. Shawn Hoefer

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  15. Byter

Byter BenJammin Beater

Thanks for the kind words. I got a new app and was playing around. Supposed to be Christmas colors but I don't know about that bright green. A little painful for some like me? IDK. I will keep it a while longer due to your kind words. My friend said the only taste I have is in my mouth so what do I know? :p

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018 at 1:44 AM
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. muth

muth More than a poop!

Well, I like the bright green. It makes the fish 'pop'! :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  17. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone..... TGIF.... headed to the Chiro this morning.... he was out sick on Tue......

18. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Wow those are some high end mods....

19. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Hey AUvians! I'm officially drained!!! Just checking in and checking out. Serving all day tomorrow at the Boys & Girls Club then running Audio on Sunday. I will check back in sometime.

20. Shawn Hoefer

Picked up a new RTA today. The FDX Athena. It's basically a (slightly tighter) Zeus Dual with LEDs in the base. The machining is not top notch, and there's no bubble glass (so it only holds 3ml), but it's another leak-proof top air RTA, and it's dirt cheap... $14

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List