1. Help Support to Vaping Blips This Holiday Season!

When Shopping on Amazon or eBay, Please Use the Links at the Right Side of Each Page

1. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

I know I wanted one... that's all I remember about it.... the shape is sexy....

2. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good night everyone.........

3. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone... I'm running late today.....

4. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning AUvians! @muth -sent ya a message.

5. muth

muth More than a poop!

:thumbs: A small step for man, a giant leap for sheep:whistle:Excellent progress, Shawn. I'm sure it will go well.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  6. muth

muth More than a poop!

Ah hem? I came back to remind you...........how cheap:whistle:and where?

7. muth

muth More than a poop!

Not to mislead, the butterscotch is def not the top note but it is pleasantly there on the exhale as stated. If you do want to look into it Giant Vapes has 377 reviews on it, lol. More than Carny4.

8. muth

muth More than a poop!

Just a plug for LitecigUSA. I ordered by 2pm (for a same day ship) and received my order within 2 days. They ship from PA and I live in MA. Free shipping $15 and up and they are a competitor for high end juice at rock bottom prices.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Vapor range....
    Screenshot_20181117-142054.png

Also the pulse........
    Screenshot_20181117-141929.png

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  10. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

I love, love love litecig. Have ordered from them Many times, 100% satisfaction every time. Nothing to complain about with any of my orders from them. They have the epic clouds strawberry circus I love for $8-10 cheaper per 60ml than I have found anywhere else.

11. MRSpivey

I'm liking what I'm seeing on the Pulse Duo! May have to try and get one... Maybe. Love my Pulse 80.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  12. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

I'm assuming the one above is fully unregulated? Didn't specify any wattage?

13. TheWestPole

TheWestPole A hit on Mr. Mitty

Thanks for the heads up. I would have gone for the Recurve already, but it's zinc alloy and is going to be on the heavy side for shirt pocket. That aside, looks good.

Couldn't resist the price of the Pulse though. :)

14. MRSpivey

The Pulse Dual is a dual battery 220W squonk with a chip set very similar to the Pulse 80. The body was developed based upon the shape of the Wismec triple battery Mod (with permission/encouragement from JayBo). The bottle comes out through a front opening which has a magnetically secured panel with the hole in it to push on the bottle. The battery compartment is accessed from the bottom.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  15. muth

muth More than a poop!

Hmm, that's actually not too wide for a dual 18650. Nice!

Warning: Careful how you word that mod. I googled Pulse Duo and found a male vibrating sex toy on Amazon (with video:eek:).

16. muth

muth More than a poop!

17. MRSpivey

Note: I edited my faux pas... before knowing it was a sex toy. I guess depending on ones preferences either could prove to be satisfying.

18. muth

muth More than a poop!

:laugh:

19. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

I went with both :) I likes a good heavy mod sometimes :)

Ikr, $15 was impossible to pass. Do you know if that one is full unregulated?

Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
  20. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Damage is already done :facepalm: Also could not pass up the tesla nano, now that's a good looking mod. Love me some steam.punk :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: