Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning AUvians!

2. muth

muth More than a poop!

I should send you some of the flatwire I bought. The kanthal is kinda' wide (1.5mm x 0.2mm) and the ss is o.8mm x 0.2mm. Cleans up so fast and easy, fires fast, lasts long. I'm getting just as much vapor as I would from a Clapton because of the wick coverage. Let me know if you're interested. Oh, and the kanthal is Sandvik sourced (from Scandinavia), no cheap alloys from China like we have here.

3. muth

muth More than a poop!

I saw that you liked my post. Would you like some of that flatwire?:)

4. MRSpivey

I've been wanting to try some regular flat wire... I just haven't got around to it yet. I tried some Cloud Chasers "Off Road" but it wasn't great since it was a dual, twisted, and flattened again. It was very obstinate about being wrapped into a round coil.

5. muth

muth More than a poop!

Lol....
    I sent @ghost62 some of the wide kanthal. Maybe he can chime in if he's had a chance to try it. I was curious to know what he thought. Which one would you be interested in?

6. MRSpivey

I don't want to take something you would mostly use. Maybe a little of something to try a pair of coils.

7. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good night everyone........

8. MRSpivey

Good morning AUvians! Yep... it figures... Work week in the bag and was going to "sleep in" but here I am awake earlier than normal. Fur babies wanted out, but that's normal. I just couldn't get back to sleep.

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • List
  9. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Good morning. :) Torched a bunch of wire yesterday and got 2 whole tanks done. lol Three to go. And could someone pleeeeeease tell me where the hell I put the brand-new-never-used tank I *just* bought? :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone..... TGIF!!!........ I am going to a hearing test this morning before heading out for a couple hours.... then off to the spa if there's time.... I am so looking forward to the weekend..

11. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Oh I have done that before..... bummer Becca....

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  12. muth

muth More than a poop!

Right. The ss came from Advanced Vape Supply so I bought a 50ft spool. The Sandvik, I wanted to try first before investing in a spool, so I bought 15ft. Still enough for a pair of coils. I have a feeling that the coil I wrapped is going to last a long time. PM me your address:)

13. muth

muth More than a poop!

A notice from NicRiver concerning Thousand Oaks, CA.........
    [​IMG]

• List
  14. muth

muth More than a poop!

Very pleased with my battery order placed late on 11/5, received today and well packaged.
    [​IMG]

15. MRSpivey

PM sent... In our Engine Nano Convo

16. muth

muth More than a poop!

@MRSpivey did you say someone from the FB Vapers Swap Meet ripped you off? I get their posts to my page and was thinking of blocking them if some can't be trusted. I recently got a post by someone saying they wanted to pare down their collection and posted pix of what they wanted to sell. It was 3-4 of the same kind of unopened boxes of various devices and attys. Sounds more like a heist to me. No one buys 3-4 of the same devices except maybe Ryan and his Kayfuns:p.

17. MRSpivey

The dude that ripped me of was Chris M Dunster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  18. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

And Pico's, and Gabriel's, and ISticks, and Ares, and Berserkers and.................... :facepalm:

19. muth

muth More than a poop!

How many Picos do you have?

20. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

I think 5 or 6, I have had to pitch a couple.
    Not before they got the hell beat out of them though :cool:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List