Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. muth

muth More than a poop!

Sweet dreams everyone:)

2. TheWestPole

TheWestPole A hit on Mr. Mitty

:)

44253165_10157638156091754_3736938266998341632_n.jpg

3. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Sorry I worked a little late... but I did watch the last quarter of the game......
    Karen that's the billion dollar question.....
    Good night everyone......

4. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning AUvians... TGIF!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Good morning AU. :)

6. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone.... Yes TGIF!!!!..........I am running a little late again.... good thing I don't have to go in early....

7. muth

muth More than a poop!

ATTENTION !!! I will be attempting a pc update on the beta channel on my chromebook. If I run into problems you might not hear from me for awhile. Fingers crossed.

@TheWestPole Have you done this or do you just have newer CBs with the latest version updates? My updates have come to an end and I'm discovering issues here and there. I'm following instructions from chrome nerds and hope it works without annoyance. At the least, I'll have to switch back to stable channel with a powerwash.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  8. TheWestPole

Sorry, Karen. I don't even know what this phrase means.

I have five active Chromebooks, three for me, two appropriated full time by Heide and Ruby. I've never reached a point where any of them wouldn't update. You must have a dual boot setup I'm not familiar with. I tried Linux on Chromebook once, but reverted back to Chrome OS. It's been all straight Chrome OS since then.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
  9. muth

muth More than a poop!

Ok, thx. I think I'll be fine since I'll backup everything of importance in case I have to do a powerwash.

In case you're curious, when you own a chromebook that doesn't update anymore (they're only guaranteed for about 5-6 yrs of auto-updates), you can either buy a new CB or switch to the Beta channel which will update you. If the Beta channel proves stable enough I suppose you can stay there (I hear it is) or, if not, you will want to switch back to the Stable channel. But, when you do, you have to do a powerwash which will wipe out all your local settings.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  10. muth

muth More than a poop!

Heyo, I'm back. I think I'll do my system update before I go to bed. Just mentioning it in case it goes south. @ghost62 I'll write down the address so I don't lose it.

11. TheWestPole

Thanks for the heads up on that, KB.

12. muth

muth More than a poop!

S-O-B !!! I was happily vaping on my KF at 23W while rotating with two other setups. Next thing I know, I take a toot from my KF and it blew my throat out. I look and see that it switched to Ni mode at 75W! Thank you very much.

@MRSpivey if I wanted to dismantle my TC mode on a board would you be able to walk me through it?

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  13. muth

muth More than a poop!

Alright, I've had enough this week. I'm going to system update and go to bed. Hopefully, I'll see you tomorrow...

14. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

What Mod... I may need to do some research to see if it can be done.

15. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Bummer Karen....sounds like not the best of days for you..... mine was pretty good....
    Good night everyone.......

16. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone.... I am thinking a nap is in order after breakfast........

17. ghost62

ghost62 Goes Blip In The Night Staff Member Moderator Vendor Safe Zone Moderator

Finally!
    Honesty from the FDA!

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  18. muth

muth More than a poop!

Kangertech Juppi. I've never had that happen before but it has done annoying things like cut me off with the 10s puff cutoff just a few seconds in.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • List
  19. muth

muth More than a poop!

How did I miss this, I usually watch that show? Thx

20. muth

muth More than a poop!

Hi folks:)After the system update most everything looks familiar, especially Vaping Blips. However, the cookie problem with my bank's bill pay persists. I had to walk into my bank and make changes from their PC. :(pita

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List