Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. muth

muth More than a poop!

Something doesn't sound right, Blue. Will you see a doctor?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  2. muth

muth More than a poop!

Hope everyone has a good day. I've been up since 4:30 so I'm going to try and catch a nap.
    Later.......:love:

3. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Guess I went AWOL for a bit again. Oops. Hiya peeps!

It's going fine right here but the Waterway is rising like a mofo from all the water heading south and east and out to sea. Supposed to get 14 feet over flood stage tonight. It's been rising steadily since Friday. The lower neighborhoods are fucked. Again. :(

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 3
    • List
  4. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Just checking in.

5. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

So...had a pretty good time with the kiddo this weekend. His flight left about an hour ago. We hit 2 State parks in 2 days. Yesterday went to Huntington State Park and saw a gator, heard snapping shrimp, and saw lots of marsh birds including Roseate Spoonbills! They were so cool. My son made a joke...There was this guy who stuffed himself with marsh birds for dinner. Said he was full of egrets. (didn't say it was a good joke lol)

Today we went to Myrtle Beach State Park to walk the trails through the woods since the trails at the other park were closed. Too much mud or still flooded. BIG mistake! Started the path and about halfway down to the first turn were swarmed by mosquitoes! I have never seen anything like it in my life. He hardly had any on him but I was covered. So we ran with him slapping them off my back all the way out. I haven't run a mile since I was being chased by a Doberman. :laugh: About 50 bites later and 7 or 8 for him we finally got to the ocean. We survived. lol
    [​IMG]

• Love This! Love This! x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  6. muth

muth More than a poop!

How are you doing?

7. muth

muth More than a poop!

The beach looks beautiful. What's the temp down there? It's getting cold up here. I'm already feeling the winter doldrums :( But Wednesday will hit 80! Woohoo, I have a day to do all my outside work.....oiy yoi yoi.....:facepalm:

8. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Very well. I'll sleep good tonight from all that running. lol

I think it was somewhere about 90 and very humid. The water was warm, salty and worked well on taking the itch out of the bites. lol
    I hope you don't have to waste all of that nice day on yard work!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

I don't do Dr.'s!!!! I have my notes from last year from the NP........This is pretty much like that.... the dryness is probably from the heater... someone jacked it up to 75* a couple nights ago.... and it blows right over my bed....I had to find my socks for the Cold sock treatment so I did that last night and all day today....I am however doing a little better today.... my glands are going down....the only thing that's a PIA now is the cough (that's not as bad) and the eye gunk....
    Good night everyone.....

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • List
  10. MRSpivey

Good morning AUvians!

11. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone..... My glasses are ready to be picked up today so I think I will make it a short day....still not ready for a full day....

12. muth

muth More than a poop!

Glad you feel better. By doctor what I mean is any kind of healing arts practitioner. It was just me being brief (and sleepy).

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  13. muth

muth More than a poop!

Sounds wonderful! I guess I can hope for some other nice days ahead. Today is rained out and I'm already wearing sweats and hoodies. Last night was 48*

• List
  14. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Good morning AU :)
    Glad to hear you are feeling better Blue, nasty bug has been going around here as well.
    Sounds like a fun day @glassgrl , aside from the mosquito's of course. They have been the worst I have ever seen here lately. Hard to even go outside :oops:

J is doing IEP meetings, so before and after school. I woke up today to find both of the girls lunches in the fridge still, and Madeline s clarinet sitting on the front table :facepalm: I NEED J BACK :nun:

@Byter , I got the feeling you monitor your blood sugar, if so and you don't mind, send me a pm, I have some questions. After my 2 1/2 hr appt. 8-o:sneaky:
    I am now monitoring mine.

• List
  15. MRSpivey

Family night tonight so I guess I will say good night.

16. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Have a good one Mark :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  17. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Well he pretty much said I know what to do... there wasn't any point in coming in last time I went in when I was sick....lol.... I guess I know as much as him and what I don't know I can find online....lol.... so nope not going to see him.... besides I lost that ins. when the Zon & I parted ways... so I picked up my old one and that consists of 3 visits/year....lol... not going to happen either as none as closer that 30 miles.....they really don't want you to go to them.... but I could have 8 acupuncture appts...lol..again not going to happen....

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  18. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

I hope it wasn't too high..... I have had several clients with is and the one I lived with I got his down to almost normal.... the Dr. was amazed... but I monitored everything he ate....there's one living here... but he almost always refuses the "good" food and just want the junk.....although I think I kinda got through to him the other night while we were chatting..... he's my age and is probably 2X what he should weigh....he keeps skipping meals and then eating cold cereal late at night......not a good combo..... but I am working with him.... slowly... so with changes he can accept....and stick with....

19. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

I got my new glasses today and ya they are going to take some getting used to.... things are a little warped around the edges and it's hard to point my nose where I want to look..... but they are comfortable and I think I can get used to them....it's nice to see across the room......
    Good night everyone........

20. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Honesty, idk what is going on. I don't think it's that high at all, and I don't agree with a lot of what they are telling me.