Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

No, on my shelf in my vape cabinet.

2. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone......as long as you had fun that's all that matters Ryan.....
    The weekend is almost here....Make it a good one!!!

3. muth

muth More than a poop!

I told them I wanted to know exactly what happened and they said it was an infringement issue:eek:! I noticed that the clone I got from 3FVape included all the paperwork that comes with originals (document of authenticity, etc.). I thought that was kind of weird and wondered how they got all of that stuff.
    I look at it this way......eagles can't go to the supermarket like us:pIt must have been awesome to see that, though.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. muth

muth More than a poop!

Agree. For me it's a treat but on a daily basis I'm always going to rely on my "other stuff".

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. muth

muth More than a poop!

Interesting......they finally told me that it was infringement issues. That's why my order was canceled. I mentioned this to Ryan but I'll repeat it. When mine arrived from 3fvape it contained all the documents you usually get with an original.....document of authenticity, etc. I thought that was strange (and unnecessary). After all, they advertise it as "style" not authentic. That's cruisin' for a bruisin'.

6. muth

muth More than a poop!

If you really want one, you might want to check 3fvape, where I got mine. You can always take a credit or refund from FT. If infringement is the issue it might never arrive.:(

On second thought, 3fvape could be in trouble, too. Better look into it. Then you have the choice of avoiding all that and buying an original. I saw it advertised for $60 after googling it.

7. muth

muth More than a poop!

Wish I saw this sooner:facepalm:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. MRSpivey

Good night all.

9. muth

muth More than a poop!

Nite Mark:)

10. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

I had fun today..... I went to the fair and spent way too much.... but it only comes once a year right?.... I picked up a solar powered charger and some new headphones and a singing bowl!!!...........I walked too much again though....
    Good night everyone.......

• Like Like x 4
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  11. MRSpivey

Good morning AUvians!

12. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

That sounds fun! What is a singing bowl?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  13. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Good morning. Winds are picking up a bit. Still no rain to speak of but it's coming. All is well.

• Like Like x 3
    • Love This! Love This! x 3
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  14. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone..............
    Check this out.... I used to put on videos just to hear them........

• Like Like x 3
    • List
  15. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

I am headed to get my eyes checked this morning....I just hope I can drive by this afternoon.....TGIF!!!!! Make it a good one!!!

16. muth

muth More than a poop!

A dilation takes 2-3 hrs to see normal again. But I drove myself home immediately afterwards with good polarized sunglasses.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  17. muth

muth More than a poop!

They reported a category 1 this morning. Will you still be evacuating?

18. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

No, too late for that anyway although I was invited to Charleston. Still fine here. Breezy, raining steady, power flickered once or twice. Trees are doing some light self-pruning. I'll take it!

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • List
  19. muth

muth More than a poop!

Sounds good, so far. My fingers are crossed for you. You still have wifi so that's a good sign:) Btw, Bull City Flavors announced a delay in their shipments:laugh: (I thought that might be high priority:rofl:).

20. muth

muth More than a poop!

@glassgrl what do you treat your pets with for fleas? Nikko is screaming in the night!!! I gave him a capstar last night and he finally calmed down. Now I have Bravecto that my vet sold me. Have you used it? For dogs, it comes in an oral tablet form. Cats get a skin application.