Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Wow.... Sounds like a fun trip......I am preparing for another road trip on the 25th.................back to the mountains......

• Like Like x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  2. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good night everyone.....

3. muth

muth More than a poop!

Oh, what's that?:p Hey Jerry dear! Great to see you:DAnd sorry I missed you, I go back to work around 2pm.

4. muth

muth More than a poop!

Nite, Blue. Sorry I missed you, I dozed off!:rolleyes:

5. muth

muth More than a poop!

nite everyone:)pleasant dreams:love:

6. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning AUvians!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. MRSpivey

At work waiting for meeting attendees to all gather. I’m generally not thrilled with people who are late for meetings that are scheduled well in advance.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  8. Jerry

Jerry Should Be Committed

Road rage, sigh.

Good morning folks !!!

Hi Blue and hi Karen dear !!!

9. muth

muth More than a poop!

Hi Jerry:)

10. muth

muth More than a poop!

The Queen of Soul, Aretha Franklin, has passed over the "Bridge". RIP Aretha :love:

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 3
    • List
  11. muth

muth More than a poop!

It's too bad this wouldn't post here but if you get a chance, view it on youtube. It had me in tears.

12. muth

muth More than a poop!

Oh gosh, please indulge me here just a bit. I didn't know that Aretha spent some time in NY around 2008 studying classical piano and opera. She said she wanted to expand her musical knowledge. This is why I'm teary eyed, only a handful of musicians/performers are true artists, forever seeking to learn more. It was an honor to grow up with you, Ms. Franklin. Thank you for your lifelong dedication to music:love:

• Like Like x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  13. muth

muth More than a poop!

• Love This! Love This! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. Jerry

Jerry Should Be Committed

@muth Patriots pre-season football tonight.

15. MRSpivey

Good night AUvians!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. muth

muth More than a poop!

Thanks Jerry....I missed it!:(However, now that I've got your attention, would you like to join us in Fantasy Football this year? We have lots of fun and trash talk is free of charge:pNo gambling, just play.

17. muth

muth More than a poop!

Goodnight all. Sorry I missed ya @Jerry , I was cyber window shopping:)

I hope you're well and how is your cousin doing?

18. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

I guess I forgot to post this morning........and now it's late.... Good night everyone....

19. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone................ I am not working my clients today..... staying home with lots to do though..............
    TGIF!!!!!...Make it a good one!!!..........

20. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Howdy AU :) Been gone for a few days, and probably will miss a few more. Trying out a lot of life style changes, just kinda fuckin' up my whole system, but working at it. I'm down 9 lbs in 7 days, but no idea if it has helped my blood/sugar level, or my A1C. The dieting is fine by me, I have many of free foods I don't mind at all. It's the Mother :censored: exercise I hate. But I have been through this before, it is essential. Also started a time table with the little ones, and cuts into my screen time, but they say they need more time with me. I have no problem obliging, And it really is comforting to know they want to spent that time with me :):)
    Also had a large crop of vape shit come in, so I have been spending time with that. Anyway, first time I have no back-read in like forever, but hope all is well.

• Like Like x 4
    • Love This! Love This! x 4
    • List