Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

OK, just those 3? I put them in the cart and will do the order in the morning. Probably take 2 weeks to get here. inawera.com if you want to go have a look see. I'm outta here tonight but I'll check back in the morning. :) G'night!

2. muth

muth More than a poop!

Okay, I have your paypal info. Let me know.
    Yes, just those 3. God knows I don't even NEED those. Well, the Creme Brulee is a need.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
  3. muth

muth More than a poop!

How's my @dubya doing these days? Haven't heard from you but then, I've been a little invisible, myself.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. muth

muth More than a poop!

5. muth

muth More than a poop!

........and now I lay me down to sleep..........

• Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  6. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

On my 4th with the Kindle...

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
    • List
  7. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Glad you can find time to read Shawn....... you must be doing it in your sleep...lol....
    It was a long day chasing truck parts with a friend.....finally got it all and put back together with only a few pieces left over....(it's alright it's a Ford...lol...).....
    Going on a road trip tomorrow.... I'll be gone all day (kinda like usual..lol...).....
    Good night everyone.........

• Like Like x 2
    • List
  8. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Good morning AU :)

Yeah, been a quiet week for me. Crazy busy work schedule, and been trying to get everything ready for two weeks of vacation after today :banana:

• Like Like x 5
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  9. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone...... Leaving right after breakfast......... Enjoy your Saturday.....

• Like Like x 3
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  10. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning Auvians! Day is going to be out on the lake then church.

• Like Like x 2
    • List
  11. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Need schmeed. We don't want to go around vaping unflavored do we? :p The order is in, I'll PM you when it gets here.

• Like Like x 2
    • List
  12. TheWestPole

TheWestPole A hit on Mr. Mitty

I do fairly regularly not to offend those who hate the smell. But yeah, it's the Wonder Bread of vaping. :p

13. TheWestPole

TheWestPole A hit on Mr. Mitty

Happy anniversary of the moon landing. :)

37425884_953999194801767_7184144590033649664_n.jpg

14. muth

muth More than a poop!

I like your attitude, it helps me greatly:D

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  15. muth

muth More than a poop!

What was the real story behind that belief? Can you imagine 400,000 people keeping their mouths shut for 49 years! Good for some, horrible for others I'd imagine.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  16. muth

muth More than a poop!

You get the most vacations than anyone I know. But you deserve it. Is it because you've been there so long?

17. muth

muth More than a poop!

Woot, you're on a rip! How you liking the kindle? If you ever read Matthew Pearl I'd love to hear what you think of him. The two I'd recommend are The Dante Club (gruesome crimes, though) and The Technicians (set in the time of MIT's first graduating class). That book made me aware of how hard it was to get MIT off the ground and how Harvard fiercely competed with the idea.

18. muth

muth More than a poop!

Sounds like fun. I've been getting a bit depressed about my inactivity this summer. Well, my lack of fun activity.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  19. muth

muth More than a poop!

Hope to check in later. I'm off to finally and hopefully set my push pin timer for my attic fan. My electric bill is sky high simply because I have a mental block with push pin timers. I know, they are simple to operate:rolleyes:I can read stock analysis reports but I can't figure out a push pin timer. I'm heading upstairs with handwritten instructions on me:laugh:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  20. muth

muth More than a poop!

Disappointing news (no, not the timer). I thought Nikko was past his litter box problem but I discovered a poop offsite. I was advised to try a litter product called Cat Attract. I'm building quite the collection of cat litter. If anyone has experience with this and can offer something I haven't tried or don't know yet, give a shout. thx

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 6
    • List