Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

This happened yesterday.........I got a great 4th deal.... the prince tank with the stick for cheaper than just the tank!!!.........
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  2. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

I got this from the Father's Day sale.........
    I know it's kinda outdated... but I wanted one since way back then.....
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  3. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good night everyone..........

4. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone..... running a little late.....Have a great day!!!!

5. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

• Like Like x 4
    • Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  6. muth

muth More than a poop!

Nice, I was wondering about that one. Glad you like it. I haven't watched any reviews yet but want to know if you run across any board issues.
    I like outdated stuff:)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. muth

muth More than a poop!

Where so cheap?

8. muth

muth More than a poop!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  9. muth

muth More than a poop!

I chilled on my patio after my morning run. Total relaxation........6 bird species, squirrels, groundhog. All coming to feast on the Mulberry tree. I coined it the Tree of Life and little did I know how right I was. I just googled it and found out that I should probably be feasting on the mulberries myself. They contain a plethora of healthy nutrients.

Last night I heard a ruckus outside and sure enough, there was a racoon family climbing up and down the tree then drinking from my bird bath. After that they were on their way. Noise bags I tell ya'!

• Like Like x 3
    • Love This! Love This! x 3
    • List
  10. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

Not a single problem yet. I've been using it solid for 3 days now. Can't put it down.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  11. Lisa66

Lisa66 Read my blips

I used Revolution (from vets) on my feral kitten, who is now pretty much full grown. She had absolutely no reaction at all. I gave her the kitten version, applied to the back of the neck. Keep in mind, however, that it has virtually no residual effects. If a cat goes outside, they can pick fleas up again.

Wismec. I picked one up in California earlier this year at a small vape shop I noticed when I came out of the store that sells "adult" chocolate. Mine does not have a lit landing strip on it, though, lol. The unit is essentially a fairly heavy battery holder with a two-tone color (gold/purple iridescent). The drip tip that came with it is nice. However, the tank leaks no matter what I do. I'm pitching the tank and keeping the body as a spare.

IMG_3350.jpg

I'm using this all the time now and my Provari's are sitting idle in a cabinet. Resin Pico with a House of Hybrids legacy Kabuki tank. I had used the Provari-threaded version and loved it. They started making them again and I bought two 510-threaded versions.

IMG_3352.jpg

I sought out the resin Pico due to glassgrl's post months ago. I have a second one as well.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
    • Love This! Love This! x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  12. muth

muth More than a poop!

The reason I ask is because I may be running into some issues with the Pico 21700 in spite of the positive review by Daniel. Who knows, maybe it has to do with my atty. But I have noticed that it runs my battery down faster than some other mods. I even swapped out the 20700 (3000 mAh) for an 18650 (3000 mAh) and it drained at the same rate. So, I don't think it's the 20700 battery. Could the Pico 21700 have something in it's chip that slurps up more power?

13. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

What atty? What power?

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

14. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Sounds like a good morning so much life.....and yes on the mulberries......... bummer about the coons though... we had similar issues but sure loved watching the babies play in our yard....
    I can't wait for the weekend..... I need some "me" time....
    Good night everyone........

15. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

16. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone...... running a little late again............TGIF!!!!........catch you all tonight........

17. muth

muth More than a poop!

I was running my Engine Nano on it at 30W if I remember correctly. A ss, 28g twisted coil, 6 or 7 wraps at .5ish ohms.

18. muth

muth More than a poop!

Would that be the juice you're slurping or is it really that good of a kit?

19. muth

muth More than a poop!

What the heck was that all about? If her husband filed for divorce is he liable for alimony? Depends on what state you're in, right? Idk how to help this lady! What did the judge say to her at the end when she said, "Have a good day" and walked away?

20. muth

muth More than a poop!

Can't go wrong with those little Picos. I've never had a problem with mine even after dropping it on concrete. Though discontinued, I've been having a good experience with a Kanger Juppi mod that I bought on clearance for $10. I mostly use it in wattage mode because you can't adjust the wattage while in TC, but I find it the most battery conserving of all my recent 18650 mods.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List