Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone..............back at it today........
    [​IMG]

2. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

22 mm? Bigger?

For 22, the Pulse 22 for starters. The Ghoul... I'll keep looking.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

3. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

22 is ok, 24 would be better. I have the Ghoul, love it, but looking for more AF than that.

4. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Just watched a review of pulse 22, looks promising. I really like the way the coil sits to the juice wells. Do you have an opinion on the recurve? It's funky to me, but also intriguing...

5. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

I don't have a Recurve yet...

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

6. muth

muth More than a poop!

What's the Wine?

7. muth

muth More than a poop!

I've seen Recurve reviews. I don't think you'll need a 3 month update. It is what it is unless it starts falling apart or something.:blink:
    I'm leaving it on so I can hear the ocean in the background. Just what I needed.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. muth

muth More than a poop!

Oh for cryin' out loud! @dubya you inspired me to twist some wire so I get home and think, lets get this done. In the middle of twisting, my battery runs out. Good thing I keep a backup corded drill around. But transferring everything over was a pita, especially the way wire likes to curl up on you. That should teach me a lesson.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. Byter

Byter Blissful Blip

You're becoming a real Vape Scientist!

Mad scientist.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  10. muth

muth More than a poop!

Well, got my drill battery recharged. @dubya what do you do with your wires when your done? I hang mine on a hook like homemade pasta drying out and label them above the hook......Vermicelli, Angel Hair, Linguine, Rotini.....:laugh:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. muth

muth More than a poop!

I went to 3 stores searching for vent caps made out of aluminum or galvanized steel. Nothing, just more cheap plastic. I'll have to go to the local Plumbing and Heating Supply shop to get anything of substance. God bless Mom and Pop:thumbs: to hell with big box:nah: All I got was a waste of my time and a sore back from walking the warehouse floors:grr:

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 3
    • List
  12. muth

muth More than a poop!

FYI....I got notification in the mail today from Charity Watchdog. Don't bother giving your dollars to the Humane Society. They give 1% to shelters. They spend 50% on overhead. Untold amounts on racketeering charges. Millions in offshore accounts. You want to help? Give directly to your local pet/animal shelters.
    [​IMG]Thanks, we don't ask for much:)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  13. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Fairly airy mtl, way restricted dlh rdt Becca didn't like and sent my way :)
    You can't adjust af, but you can put a vape band on it to cover some. I doubt you would though ;)
    20180613_203440.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

hey, my hair is not quite that gray yet :p

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  15. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

you mean the spools or the coils? Coils I put in a plano box, and label each slot with a label maker, saying what they are and ohms. Spools are just laying all over hell :facepalm:

16. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Check out what @Lisa66 made for me to give to Janelle on our anniversary, isn't it just stunning :wub:
    20180613_203747.jpg

Thanks so much again Lisa, I just love it, and know she will as well :)

• Love This! Love This! x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  17. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good night everyone............

18. Lisa66

Lisa66 Read my blips

dubya chose the stones and the design :)

• Love This! Love This! x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  19. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Pretty slow at work tonight....... Which means I get bored........ Which means I get on my phone............ Which means I grab my credit card......... Which means I have a Recurve and Pulse 22 on the way :innocent::facepalm:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  20. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning AUvians. Happy Friday Eve. I've been kinda in a crummy feeling funk for a bit. Just feeling really tired. If it doesn't pass soon I'm going to doc to see if he can figure out what's up (I haven't lost my quirky since of humor). Hope y'all have a great day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List