Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Today turned out to be a longer day than expected..... but very productive and I was rewarded with a BBQ burger......(no bun for me).... so it was worth it...
    Good night everyone....

2. Byter

Byter Blissful Blip

It's kind of a fun game for me. Let's see, how many days after opening do I guess this new tank will first leak? Hmmm....

3. Byter

Byter Blissful Blip

Geez you lucky thing! Congrats. Now please, go buy a mega millions ticket every few days for a month, and then, when you inevitably win, buy that Scottish Island for us that Muth found oh so long ago! :p:cool::p (Actually, about any old island will do. I don't think we'll be picky...)

Last edited: May 16, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  4. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning AUvians!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Byter

Byter Blissful Blip

Goodness, I think you got up too early... :) Good Morning.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

You make it days???? You bastard you :p

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. MRSpivey

One of those mornings I just woke up and was wide awake. I decided to get up, get ready, and head to work. Up side is I will get off work early.

8. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Good morning peeps.

9. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone.........
    Don't you think I have tried that already.... for some reason I can't seem to hit it big.... Oh I have won lots of smaller prizes from the lotto etc.... but never the jackpot..... but yes I will continue to try....
    Back at it again today......

10. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

With the water levels rising and volcanos and hurricanes (oh, my), I'm no longer sure an island is the best bet :p Maybe a small, inland, 3rd world country...

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. MRSpivey

Belize might be nice!

• Like Like x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  12. ghost62

ghost62 Goes Blip In The Night Staff Member Moderator Vendor Safe Zone Moderator

13. MRSpivey

14. muth

muth More than a poop!

Look kid, if you ever find yourself not using any of your gear and you want to make "some rocks", give me a call, wink wink.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  15. muth

muth More than a poop!

So I've heard. Can't wait to hear what you think....kind of revolutionary, ey? Kind of makes me sad that I won't be hearing complaints from people who foil their coil.

16. muth

muth More than a poop!

Well put.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  17. muth

muth More than a poop!

Keep trying.......just think, we can make our own country and write our own Vapestitution. And instead of Avon calling we could have Mods a Calling and Vape Parties where the sellers spread out all the gear for demonstrations and everyone to try. That would include E-liquids a Calling. The demonstrator will have setups so we can sample each flavor without dirtying our own coils.

• Love This! Love This! x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  18. MRSpivey

I wish we could get enough people close together and do something similar to the Vape Party now! BYOMs, BYOAs, BYOJs, and BYOCs.

• Love This! Love This! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  19. Byter

Byter Blissful Blip

But lava and wind usually mean free green energy... (geothermal and wind turbines). :eek:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  20. Byter

Byter Blissful Blip

The report cited is just plain biased. To quote, "The report blamed the incidents [vape explosion injuries] on the prevalence of lithium-ion batteries in the products. “No other consumer product places a battery with a known explosion hazard such as this in such close proximity to the human body,”

I guess the author doesn't own a mobile phone and doesn't even realize they exist or how they are used.... :p

but its true there are substandard batteries in a miniscule number of vape product. Just like phones. More true maybe is that mods, like cars, are not idiot-proof devices.

Last edited: May 16, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List