Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Good to hear, and good to see, that's a beauty :thumb: I keep checking every day for my Roker, tracking says in transit, but also says delivery date 4/12 :glare:

2. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Oh yeah, also, MIL was able to book us a room in SP :???: Chatenuga Tennissee for free on our way to Disney :thumbs: Used points or something, IDK, I don't question it, but I will take it :) My Niece goes to College in Nashville area, and it just so happens the day we are driving is her birthday, so it sounds like we will be able to stop and hang out for an hour or so :) I love it when a plan comes together :cool:

• Love This! Love This! x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Good morning! Super strange dream woke me up at 5:30 and that was that. Not sure how well today is going to go on 4 hours of sleep. lol

You're driving? Road trip!! That's going to be fun travelling from winter to summer in a couple of days. :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone... I too have been awake for almost an hour..... for no apparent reason....back at it today.....

5. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Caught up but gotta go...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. muth

muth More than a poop!

Good, keep reminding me I need to get a brass RDA. Just can't make up my mind....old classic like Goon, Snubnose, Temple, et al. Or something brand new. This Baal would look nice on my brass Stingray.
    [​IMG]
    Found this postless one I've never heard of:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  7. muth

muth More than a poop!

Well, I hope you share the strangeness with us if you feel like it. I love analyzing dreams.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. muth

muth More than a poop!

I'm still wiped out and taxes not done. I might file for an extension. I guess there's always a first time for everything. I did clean out some attys and tried a new recipe I mixed.....but that was procrastination on the taxes:rolleyes:oh my.......oh well. I just don't seem so concerned anymore. Hope to check in later...bye for now.

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • List
  9. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

I do not have the Baal, but it would look nice on a Stingray.

It all depends on the mod you're gonna run it on.

And, yes, I have that postless RDA altho I can't remember its name off the top of my head...

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

10. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Well...no, not this time. :innocent: :laugh: Speaking of dreams though...I have heard that most people dream in black and white, yet I have never met one of them. Well, not to my knowledge anyway, I don't ask everyone.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  11. ghost62

ghost62 Goes Blip In The Night Staff Member Moderator Vendor Safe Zone Moderator

I have hyper-detailed, vivid dreams... in color, sight, sound, taste, smell. Oddly thought, no sensation of touch.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  12. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Ninja came today :) not a whole lot of time to play around, but off the bat one thing is really buggin' me. It has a HUGE gap between the top of the mod and the top plate. @Shawn Hoefer , is this adjustable/fixable?
    20180416_201017.jpg

Sure hope it is. Other than that this think is a beaut, and seems to be built like a tank :)
    20180416_142030.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  13. Shawn Hoefer

Mine had a gap. I disassembled it, reassembled it, tightening everything down, and most of the gap disappeared.

If that doesn't work, I might have another trick for ya...

Don't drop it on your toe. It IS a tank!

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  14. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

I' m not sure which version Baal that is, maybe a 2? I have the V1 and V3. V1 I use all the time and love, V3 not so much.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  15. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

I took the bottom off, and then tightened the screws, didn't help. How would I take the top off?

16. Shawn Hoefer

I'll have to check later...

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  17. muth

muth More than a poop!

BMI Nova. But if it only comes in a 24mm it won't look so good on my Stingray.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  18. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Hey darlin'. How's it going?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. Shawn Hoefer

Just fine sweetie :D

• Funny Funny x 3