Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

You can cut the end of the plastic off, that' s what I do. Careful though, it will come out quicker. I usually get to the point the hole is so big, might as well just unscrew the plastic end :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. muth

muth More than a poop!

Hi @dubya :) I'm afraid I'm falling out early tonight but just wanted to say hello. How's tricks?

3. muth

muth More than a poop!

I'll give it a try. This is my first bottle of Gorilla glue and now I know what they mean by "Gorilla".

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. muth

muth More than a poop!

I had enough time to mix a batch of juice today so I've got something to be happy about. A new recipe that I can look forward to. Just gotta keep moving forward with everything, so much to do lately. Hey! Don't forget Valentine's Day, ya'll:)

• Like Like x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  5. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Sounds like maybe you need a good nights rest. I am OK, thanks. Lots and lots of shoveling over the past few days. I think they said we got 19 inches total.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • List
  6. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Valentine's Day Wednesday, Leah's birthday Thursday, Leah's friend party Saturday, Leah's family party Sunday :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  7. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good evening everyone....
    Sounds like you have a busy schedule....

8. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

I bet you are angry....that's quite a line of women......What a messed up way to live.....

9. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Just sat down and finished catching up. I think I’m going to call it a night and chill while my meds kick in. Good night!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. muth

muth More than a poop!

Oiy, that bites.

11. muth

muth More than a poop!

Okay, you beat me! What are you getting Leah?

12. muth

muth More than a poop!

For real now....Goodnight all:)

13. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good night Karen..............sorry I went off shopping....

14. Byter

Byter Blissful Blip

What do you guys think of this?

http://wjla.com/features/7-on-your-side/are-your-kids-juuling-at-school-7-on-your-side-investigates

Juul sales 1/2 of vape maket!? Vape market $650M total! A five inch long usb drive?
    :p:p:p:p

You just can't trust anything in the news today... :( Sensationalist bastards.

Never heard of this thing before so wondering if you have it in your stores @ghost62 and @Shawn Hoefer .

It's viral on FB and mom's everywhere hearing this is the rage with kids and that Juul is targeting kids.

Not sure what vape shop they could buy this at but all mail order I have seen the last couple of years have age verification.

Thanks.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  15. ghost62

ghost62 Goes Blip In The Night Staff Member Moderator Vendor Safe Zone Moderator

More uninformed idiocy.
    What a total crock. Crap like this makes me sick

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  16. ghost62

ghost62 Goes Blip In The Night Staff Member Moderator Vendor Safe Zone Moderator

And yes. We do sell them. Not many but we do sell them

17. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

I know of it, but we don't carry it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

18. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

I have heard of it before.....but doubt it's 1/2 the market......maybe at the 1 B & M they check at...:rofl:
    Good night everyone.....

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  19. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Sounds like SOSDD. I think we'll be seeing a lot more of this up to 2022 just like prior to deeming. You'd think they'd get a new tune. What better way to protect the children than to use them to further their cause with bullshit, bad science, and sensationalism? Disgusting.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  20. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning AUvians! Another day that I was pressed for time in the morning. Taking a break and catching up with my friends. I hope you guys have a good day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List