Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Good morning and a happy Thursday to you all :)

I just did a massive Kayfun search of just about everywhere you can go, with no luck :( I was hoping to pick up a few more back-ups, but it really does seem like they are becoming extinct :oops: @glassgrl , didn't you try the bazerkawhateva? I thought maybe you did, wondering what you thought of it?

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  2. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

Try this:

https://m.fasttech.com/c/0/-/-/p/2?f=-&sort=0&keywords=Kf+style

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

3. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

@TheWestPole , I charged on of the 26650's I got from you yesterday, and it took almost 11 hours to charge. I guess maybe I just haven't paid attention before, and know it's a much higher mah battery than I usually charge, was just wondering if that sounds right/ok to you?

4. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

I found these, should have been a bit more specific. The lite plus v3 is what I want, but somebody (idk who), cloned them with two af holes. That's what I am trying to find. Nobody tells you this in their description, but I can tell by the pic usually. If you look at the base pic on this one, the fill hole screw is across from the af hole, so there can't be one on the other side. The ones that I have with two af holes, they are opposite from the fill hole screw.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone.....I am taking a friend to some appts. today....stay safe & warm...

6. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Bazerkawhateva? :laugh: I did yes. It's meh. Very restrictive af, I don't think you'd like it at all. Try doing a search for 'five pawn' style...oh crud. All single af for those. Didn't you have pretty good luck with the KFL Megalodon or whatever it's called? You ever tried a Subtank mini?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

You too Blue :)

8. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

More restrictive than kfl? Yeah, five pawn no good. I now think it's ehpro clones with duel af, but not all of them. Some I have ordered only have single af :confused: Makes it so hard. The monstermegaladon :laugh: Yes, I like a lot. I have three in the cart that will be coming home as back-ups :) But it's much more airy than kfl, and just wanted some of them as well.

Edit: Subtank mini, no. I had a nano, but you could not build that. I am currently trying to squeeze a high enough build in a Goliath (wow, that's old), with duel coils to mtl. They sure didn't give you much room back then :eek:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Gotta take my ass to bed :sinbin: G'night everybody :)

10. Shawn Hoefer

What charger?

11. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

If I'm not mistaken Orchids and Kayfun parts are interchangeable. If so, take a look at this:
    https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10044031/9541800-replacement-base-for-monster-v2-rta-atomizer
    Tank threads and chimney threads match up with the V3 Lite:
    https://www.fasttech.com/products/3...-plus-v3-styled-rta-rebuildable-tank-atomizer

12. TheWestPole

TheWestPole A hit on Mr. Mitty

No, shouldn't be that long. Are you charging in the mod or out?

13. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

I charged it on nitecore D4. I also noticed it was going up by hundredhs. Don' t think I have ever seen that before?

14. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Thanks, I do have these. But the 2 af lite v3 deck and 2 af monster deck are way different. Monster has those huge holes, lite v3 decks are much smaller

15. MRSpivey

I'm thinking a couple of holes could be plugged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

That's what she said.

Sorry! Couldn't help it.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  17. MRSpivey

FT use to carry the two hole "Orchid" deck but as a SC setup (not DC). I couldn't find it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. Shawn Hoefer

The D4 has a max output of 750mA. If you had more than 2 slots full, the charging rate was 375mA. I suspect you did, and if that's the case, yeah... it'll take a while...

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  19. muth

muth More than a poop!

Why do you need so many KFs?

20. muth

muth More than a poop!

You want the mAh? You gotta go fah......greetings from New England:laugh:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1