Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. muth

muth More than a poop!

Anyone with a Pico Squeeze.....does your battery cap screw all the way down? Mine doesn't. But the cap on my regular Pico does. I've tried different batteries, that's not it.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  2. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Mine goes all the way down....just like the regular pico......

3. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

I just had a change in plans.....not starting till Monday..so I get the day off....(after paperwork calls are done that is).....TGIF!!!!

4. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Where did you sell the knives at?............I have a bunch that I don't want to hang onto..... was thinking the pawn shop.....

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. ghost62

ghost62 Goes Blip In The Night Staff Member Moderator Vendor Safe Zone Moderator

Such as?
    I have an affinity for Kershaw and CRKT folders, especially spring assists.
    And Chicago Cutlery...

• Like Like x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  6. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

My brother just got a knife today from a lady he's doing some odd jobs for. It was her husband's, he had it in Vietnam. Pretty nice 'tip'.

She's 1/2 Schnauzer, 1/2 Chiwahwahwahcan'tspelltoday. I got the rayon today. Thanks!!! I don't think there's going to be quite enough to pass down to my great-great-great grandchildren but all the other greats will be good to go.:laugh:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. TheWestPole

TheWestPole A hit on Mr. Mitty

If you don't like the look of the gap, put a thin o-ring on the threaded section.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  8. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

I found a guy near me that trades in gold, silver, coins, knives, and guns. He is super fair and honest. He looks up the current selling value with condition pics, shows it to you, and his offer to buy it generally varies from 10 to 20 percent below selling value, depending on how long and how much effort he thinks it will take for him to sell it. 10 percent for a quick easy turn to 20 percent for a slow turn (usually associated with a lot of that item being out there for sale). He is also very much willing to tell you that he thinks you should hold on to something due to it's current value and likeliness of significantly increasing in value.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  9. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

[​IMG][​IMG]
    The kives I kept was just because I wanted to keep them and nothing to do with their value.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  10. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

most are not common brands......they are what I call "Buck knives"....not because of the style....but because they have deer on them......many collectors...like from the Mint or WWF......many just bought of feebay.....but some are unique and can't be found anywhere....I will see about getting them out & taking photos...

EDIT.....here is a link to some of them.....
    http://www.ebay.com/cln/casalazar22/Knives/88725891010

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  11. muth

muth More than a poop!

And I got the flavor(s):DWow, I didn't know you were sending me 4 in total and all brand new, too. Thank you Becca. They smell great.:)

12. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Hope you like that rum. It's my fav rum. Miss Cream is a chocolate cream I think, but very little choc.

13. muth

muth More than a poop!

I don't have anything chocolate. I'll have to look that up. Very exciting:)

14. muth

muth More than a poop!

Oh boy:rolleyes:, I was invited to participate in an online radio talk show about the #MeToo #TimesUp subject. This was a maiden voyage for me and I'm not telling where until I hear it myself. At least I can say I'm proud of the fact that I agreed to do it. Glad it's done, hope it helps.

• Like Like x 3
    • List
  15. muth

muth More than a poop!

No one around tonight? Let's see, what can I talk to myself about?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  16. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

As long as you don't debate yourself and lose, it's ok to talk to yourself.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  17. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Sorry Karen....I was over on the Beach.....they are helping me find real food alternatives....especially for PIZZA!!!.....I so want some!!!!

• Like Like x 2
    • List
  18. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Sounds like something you might want to share after you have participated in the talk show....I would love to hear about it....

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  19. muth

muth More than a poop!

But that's where I discover areas for improvemento_O

20. muth

muth More than a poop!

"Glad it's done"......I already done did it!

• Like Like x 3
    • List