1. Support to VapingBlips...

Donate now to help VB continue to be your social and vaping home.Read more here...

2. New Contest - OneStop DIY Word Game!!!

Thank You Reddhott Contests, contests, contests!!!

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Well, talk about your tough situation whenever you want, and as much as I hate to, I will gladly contribute to your birthday celebration :facepalm:

2. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Yes, small indeed. And that ship has sailed, but I'm just glad she is getting good rest :)

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  3. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

:pop::DThanks....I needed that.....:rofl:

4. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

And me with such weak muscles that I can't even squat....let alone dance...(or stand for more than 15 mins at a time)....
    That was really good!...

5. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

No worries, I danced two slow dances with Janelle tonight, and my hips were killing me so bad all I could do was sit :facepalm:

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  6. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Getting old sucks!!!
    (not saying you are old....but I can do the math...you've been together 20 years...so you are close to my age....)....

7. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Agreed, agreed, and agreed :D Go a head and call me old. I yam :eek::eek: I'm gonna do some dishes, clean up my vape area and call it a night, G'night Blue :) Rest well :)

8. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Thanks....you too...have a good night and get some sleep.....
    and again thank you!!!

9. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Good morning all. Not sure why, but it's that time of year when I get in the mood to make glass acorns and leaves. More of that today.
    [​IMG]

No, they're not poisonous. Not sure why it was hanging out by the back door, but there has been a LOT of Mediterranean House Geckos out there recently so maybe they've been on the menu. So a question for you...if you had to eat a plate of fried grasshoppers or a plate of delicious scary fried mushrooms, what would you choose?

And let me tell you, their pee stinks. Easy to see why that's a survival tactic. lol

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  10. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Good morning GG :) I'm headed to bed for the second time :rolleyes: but I will say this, I've had grasshopper, not bad at all :whistle:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  11. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning AUvians! I've already got the car's oil changed, car gassed up, lawn mower rented for today (waiting on repair parts for mine), morning devotions done, and almost done with my coffee. Lots of stuff to get done this weekend... I know, nothing new about that. Hope y'all have a good weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  12. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Could it be that the dang things are already falling?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  13. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

Gorgeous glass.

I'm with Dubya, here. Lighlty salted and roasted, with the hind legs removed, grasshoppers are crunchy, nutty treats.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  14. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Thanks.
    And pretty sure I'm an allergic vegetarian when it comes to bugs.:eek:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  15. InMyImage

InMyImage Geeky blip :) Staff Member

Just in time to still say Happy Saturday AUvians!

Shelly, Ethan and I are going to hit a Boat & RV show today. We have actually started talking about selling the house in a couple years and buying a big ass RV and just touring North America until we are too old to anymore.

Was surprised when Shelly actually brought it up. I've been hoping to be able to save up and get a decent used trailer and spend each summer and maybe winter breaks exploring the country, but think I'm for being able to just enjoy the sights until my back completely gives out and the nice thing about an RV is that I can go lie down whenever I need too and some of the big RVs actually have passenger seats the fully recline which would be awesome.

All the walking probably means I'll be out of it for at least a day or two but it will be nice to get out of the house and spend some time with Shelly and Ethan.

• Like Like x 3
    • Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  16. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone......
    Those are beautiful......I have a few glass leaves...but no acorns...I like those ones.(maybe when I start working again....)...

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  17. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

I have plans for dinner tonight.....One of the best brew house burger joints in the area....So I am leaving in a short awhile....
    Have a great Saturday everyone........

• Love This! Love This! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  18. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

I have a vaping question. What??? lol

One day I was vaping on a Reo. They have a collapsible spring, and for the first time ever, it collapsed. Turned out there was a short in the atty. Fixed that, replaced the spring, life goes on. But I was wondering...what if that had happened on a regular mech squonker like a Frankie or similar? What would have happened?

19. muth

muth More than a poop!

Thx for the heads up. Don't know if I'd like that one.
    Oiy! Better tighten up that back door. Are they looking for warm places or something else?

20. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Have fun!!! A burger sounds so good right now. #jealous

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List