1. Support to VapingBlips...

Donate now to help VB continue to be your social and vaping home.Read more here...

2. New Contest - MFS Word Smash! Win $20 Credit!!!

Thank You Reddhott Contests, contests, contests!!!

3. 2017-2018 VB Fantasy Football

Let the Trash Talk Begin!!!

Purely Social

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  2. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

I'm in a quiet mood... Think I'll just lurk off and on then head to bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. muth

muth More than a poop!

4. muth

muth More than a poop!

At least you looked.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. muth

muth More than a poop!

Goodnight everyone. Soooo sleepy.

6. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

It's been a long day.....
    Good night everyone........

7. MRSpivey

Good morning AUvians! Back to work today after being out yesterday with the cruds and my back. I'm going to try to get an appointment this week to have my back issue checked out. Hope y'all have an awesome day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Good morning.

Basin wrench. Had no idea those 2 words went together to form a tool until yesterday and will be hunting for one . I need to replace the flex hoses from the kitchen faucet to the water supply because the rubber inside is degrading. Some crappy junk from a Delta faucet kit. I can do that, right? So...armed with an adjustable wrench and my manhands, in about 4 inches of space between the sink and the wall, me half upside down and twisted, and all the other hoses and shit in the way, you could here this- rattle rattle thunk crap! Rattle rattle thunk ow! Shit! Rattle rattle thunk you mother...fuck this.

Wish me luck.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. InMyImage

InMyImage Geeky blip :) Staff Member

[​IMG]

Hi everyone!

Received an email from our hosting company that made me realize just how long I've been gone... I can't promise to be around constantly the was before disappearing because I'm going to have to dip my toes into the world of people again and not sure how ready I am to dive back in...

Saw that @kelli stopped by a while back to let you all know that she's still alive, maybe I can try to coax her back too.

Anyhow, hope everyone has a great day and that those of us in Florida and Texas (I think we have at least one member in each) are doing okay and didn't get ravaged by Irma. Glad to see that Jose is looking like it's going to just play in the Atlantic and not hit the East coast :nun:

I know that I said it before, but it's worth saying again how much I appreciate that @ghost62 has been maintaining order over here and have to apologize again for leaving him high and dry. I'll try not to let that become a habit Terry.

• Like Like x 4
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. ghost62

ghost62 Goes Blip In The Night Staff Member Safe Zone Moderator

Just glad to see you, my friend! We've missed ya!!!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. MRSpivey

Unfortunately that sounds painfully familiar...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  12. InMyImage

Thanks, even though I haven't been courteous enough to stop in and express it, I think about everyone frequently and hate seeing that my long absence has created so much concern.

• Love This! Love This! x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  13. ghost62

ghost62 Goes Blip In The Night Staff Member Safe Zone Moderator

The past is the past. I'm just glad you're doing better.
    Besides, this is a pretty amicable group of people we have here so the most I had to deal with was a few minor hiccups.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  14. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone........

A special good morning to you!!!
    I sure hope you can stop by more often too......yes we miss you very much....(and maybe bring @kelli back!!! as we miss her too)......

15. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

I hope they can do something for you.....

16. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Yes the basin wrench is a huge help...I didn't have one either when I was fixing my bathroom sink....(with a very small space between the toilet & the sink.)....
    I laughed so hard when I read the last 2 lines.....
    --LUCK!!!--

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  17. InMyImage

@MRSpivey saw you are having back issues. Definitely get seen, the back is nothing to ignore it's the reason I'm disabled!

@Blue1 thanks. I sent @kelli what turned out to be a rather long message. We relate to each other well and I hope to at a minimum keep in contact via e-mail but hope that she is able to drop in from time to time also.

• Like Like x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
    • List
  18. muth

muth More than a poop!

Those basin wrenches are worth their weight in gold!
    [​IMG]And, yes, you can do it. Shut off either the water main or just the feed hoses under the sink. Take a bowl and a rag with you to catch the water as it drips out of the connection. Remove those worthless rubber hoses and replace with your new, wonderful steel mesh ones. I replaced the rubber hose behind my washing machine with one of those and I never have to worry about springing a leak again. Matter of fact, all my rubber hoses have been replaced.

Lawd knows how many floods I've had in this house. I learned my lesson. I had just finished painting my bathroom when the washing machine (in that bathroom) hose sprung a leak, shooting straight up against the ceiling and ran down the walls. Fabulous!

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  19. muth

muth More than a poop!

Cute Snoopy! Good to see ya, Bill. And remember, we don't bite.

If you can coax kelli to make an appearance, too, we would be ever grateful.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  20. muth

muth More than a poop!

What are the cruds? Sounds crusty.