1. Help Support to Vaping Blips This Holiday Season!

When Shopping on Amazon or eBay, Please Use the Links at the Right Side of Each Page

1. 100%VG

100%VG Did something go Blip?

Hi,

I know you have a lot on your plate, but I wonder if there's a way that we could associate a Sound of our own selection for Alerts and Inbox (maybe even a different one for each). That way, people who don't want to hear a sound would simply not upload one for them. If uploading them ourselves is asking too much, then maybe you could select one or two that are not common, so they are distinctive, and let us turn them On and Off in the Profile.

I'm asking so I can know via Sound if a post or PM has been made on a busy thread.

Thanks in advance. :)

2. InMyImage

InMyImage Geeky blip :) Staff Member

I looked for an add-on for this and there isn't one currently but there have been recent requests for a developer to come up with one so I'll add us to the list of requests.

3. 100%VG

Thank You! [​IMG]

4. 100%VG

Not my intent to bug you about this, but is there a status update on Alert Sounds and Inbox Sounds?

5. InMyImage

InMyImage Geeky blip :) Staff Member

Nope. They have been busy working on the next major release and a minor release that is supposed to be out within the next month.

I know it is not in the 1.5 minor release and they have just started dropping hints about 2.0 but I'm keeping an eye out. They have not given any estimates yet on the 2.0 and 1.5 has been talked about for probably 6 weeks now, so I'd be surprised if 2.0 is out within the next 3 months.

6. 100%VG

OK. Thanks for the update! :)