1. New Contest - OneStop DIY Time To Get Spooky!!!

Thank You Reddhott Contests, contests, contests!!!

Absolut Creme Brulee

Discussion in 'Juice and e-Liquid' started by muth, Apr 6, 2015.

1. muth

muth More than a poop!

The Absolut Creme Brulee by Nickoticket is getting better day by day. It has a 60-90 day steep period lol! I need one of those ultrasonic cleaners. The absolut part is a hint of bacco which takes a long time to emerge. I've been adding a little of my own NET to it move it along...cheating. All I can say is, if it tastes the way it does now, I can imagine 90 days from now but who can wait that long? Any more ultrasonic cleaners for sale?

2. InMyImage

InMyImage Geeky blip :) Staff Member

Yeah, I just started trying a couple of juices that I had won from vapers.tv shows months ago and had given to my daughter who just decided that she wasn't interested in vaping anymore.

The Bee Liquid Bananas Foster has started to generate more flavor. Still wish it tasted as good as it smells though.

I was looking at USC's on Amazon a while back but haven't picked up one yet.

3. TheWestPole

TheWestPole A hit on Mr. Mitty

Sounds great, except for the steeping. I've been really loving HIC's Ginger Citrus Brulee lately. Shake and vape, no mixing. :D

4. InMyImage

Would love to see HIC here but that crowd is probably way to big to move.

5. muth

muth More than a poop!

Who's HIC?

6. InMyImage

HeadInClouds

Good morning :)

7. TheWestPole

TheWestPole A hit on Mr. Mitty

HeadInClouds is an awesome juice mixologist with many great free recipes on VU. He recently started a site to sell new recipes, $3 a pop. Well worth it. I've tried several that have become ADVs for me. The site: https://gumroad.com/hic