1. @bigdaddybrink1 Is Giving Away a DIY Kit to His YouTube Subscribers!!!

Thank You, Dan!!!

Contests, contests, contests!!!

2. New Contest - Win $20.00 from My Freedom Smokes

Thank You ReddHott

Contests, contests, contests!!!

3. Attn: New Forum for ALL Political Discussions

Please post all political discussions, opinions or info in the new Political Banter forum

A return to vaping

Discussion in 'I Need Help!!!' started by Mal, May 30, 2017.

1. Mal

Mal Dedicated Poster

Hey everyone.. I've been out for a bit trying to quit vaping altogether but recently being married and now expecting a baby girl.. My stress levels have been elevated lately and I've been pondering going back to tobacco so I've plotted getting back into vaping.. A friend of mine has a Reuleaux RX2/3 that she's willing to sell me with a Cleito 120 and efest charger.. I'm wondering what is the general perception of that combo and what about any other recommendations for juice and sites to purchase accessories.

2. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Congrats on expecting :) I don't know anything about that combo, but I do know you can get great juice right here from @Vash and @Simply Red , for a great price, and really great juice, IMO :)

3. Mal

Mal Dedicated Poster

Thanks and I'll look into those!

4. kelli

kelli The original blip

hey @Mal nice to see you again. i dunno about any of those french sounding vaping thingies you mentioned, but congrats on getting hitched and the impending bambina. :)

5. Mal

Mal Dedicated Poster

hey and thank ya @kelli.. I've recently been doing research on the mod and see it's pretty good..

Last edited: May 31, 2017
  6. Simply Red

Simply Red Coiler and DIYer

Howdy Mal! :) Don't know about the Rx 2/3. I have a Rx200 and it's not a bad mod. It just doesn't like my Silo Beast tanks too much. :blink:
    As @dubya mentioned, I have a few juices that folks like. The list is in my first post here, if you're interested. Just let me know and I'll help ya out best I can. :thumb:

7. Vash

Vash More than a blip! Vendor

I'm always around and mixing new flavors :)
    Message me anytime !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Mal

Mal Dedicated Poster

Thanks @Vash and @simplyred! I'll check out your listings! Hopefully you have something that's along the lines of a cereal vape or fruit gummy vape?

9. Vash

I have variety of fruits and working on several new taffy blends :)

10. Mal

Mal Dedicated Poster

I'm looking at the lists now lol I tried some 3mg today and I was a bit overwhelmed. So I'm hoping to get something that's 1.5mg..

11. Vash

I have new flavors arriving next few days so when they do I will give you updated list :)

12. Simply Red

I think @Vash does more fruit and gummy flavors than I do. :cool: Mines more "bakery" than anything else. Offers still there if ya see something ya like. :thumb:

13. Mal

Mal Dedicated Poster

I'll definitely keep that in mind for my next juice grab

14. Simply Red

:thumbs:

15. ghost62

ghost62 Goes Blip In The Night Staff Member Safe Zone Moderator

I have experience with both the RX and the Cleito- I manage a vape shop.
    Cleito. HIGHLY recommended. It's one of, if not THE best, flavor subohm tanks currently on the market. Good coil life, ready access to replacement parts and an easy top fill.
    RX2/3 I'm mixed on. The built in charger and the swappable battery doors are a weak point. Charging can be a bit uneven and the fit on the doors could be a LOT better. Still, it's a solid performer with more than enough power for the Cleito.
    Run the 0.2 coils at about 52 watts and you'll have flavor that's off the charts.
    With the external charger, you won't have to deal with the (sometimes) wonky charging.
    All in all, a solid combination. There are some better pairings but there are a LOT that are worse.
    Good luck and congratulations.