PIF'd 5.Awesome

Discussion in 'PIF Boxes and Items' started by Donald Bickers, Apr 10, 2015.

1. kelli

kelli The original blip

well the girls and i went swimming today against my better judgment. now we are paying for it.

hope you are doing good! :)

2. kelli

kelli The original blip

where was the original 5.0 thread, that horrid place?

3. Donald Bickers

Donald Bickers Banished Blip Vendor

yes

4. Donald Bickers

so I take you got burnt,,,,sorry to hear that
    im doing great,thanks

5. kelli

kelli The original blip

yeppers, especially me. so stupid....i know better. but i am happy you are doing great! :)

6. Otto85

Otto85 Seriously Committed

Evening everyone

7. Donald Bickers

Ok all you 5.0 piffers,this has been one hell of a ride,,,,,this box has had so many good memories ,and brought some awesome people together to be life long friends,i have to announce the end of 5.0 as we know it,@Donald Bickers ,@Taver13 ,and @Lighty269 ,are going to be starting a new veterans box for advanced vapors to join,we will have sign ups at http://vapingblips.com/threads/ogb-v1-the-original-gearbox.1135/#post-91209
    we will be taking aplications for participants,go read the thread and if you are interested ,,,get an application in,we in no way want this thread to end,so everybody feel free to stick around and chat it up,,,,,,Thanks a lot all my awesome friends I have made here,,,,look forward to continuing this great thread

• Like Like x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  8. Otto85

If I could post taps in honor of 5.0 I would

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  9. Donald Bickers

there was only one 5.0,,,it was one of a kind,and there will never be another one like it with the memories we had,,,,,it was AWESOME to say the least

10. Taver13

Taver13 RIP Rest In Peace Vendor

• Like Like x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  11. Otto85

Very nice eulogy brother

12. Otto85

Ahhh there it is , I tried but failed. Me sick and tech isn't a good mix

13. Momabear

Momabear More than a blip! PIF Box Organizer

So are you finishing this round of the box since it has not completed the current round?

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

14. Taver13

yes, the current box, will go on its merry way then get donated to 1.0, still waiting on the box from rz, im going to have to send another email out

15. Taver13

@Momabear if he has not sent it yet, i might have him send it directly to you

16. Lighty269

Lighty269 Account Deactivated by User Request

Excellent idea to donate to 1.0

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  17. Momabear

Momabear More than a blip! PIF Box Organizer

In looking over the 5 ppl that were left hanging to complete the current round, I realized I am the only one that probably had any strong feelings about receiving it one last time...everyone else is either nonactive, or excited about your newest venture,my opinion was never asked for..... that being said, I dont want to be the one holding up your celebration of killing off the box and moving on. Alot has transpired since the beginning of this group,good and bad, and i don't want hard feelings with anyone, simply to explain how it makes me feel so disconnected...I made the comment several times in the 27,953 posts of the original 5.0 thread,"the only way i would leave 5.0 is to get kicked out..."( alot of members agreed with that and voiced the same exact sentiment) but I guess there was another alternative.....just kill it off and I have nothing but a ghost town to return to, to relive the memories of the past. Well since RZA has the box,I'm assuming, just have him send it to you as per the "list" and do whatever you need to do with it. I do not need to have it sent to me. I hope the ppl I considered 5.0 family understand, I'm not mad at anyone.... just sad, and not in a" partying mood".

18. Otto85

I feel the same I don't want my turn to hold up the new box so I think I'm gonna bail out early it was never about the box to me it was the family

19. Lighty269

Lighty269 Account Deactivated by User Request

Good evening

20. dr3d

dr3d biker blip

Howdy.