1. Help Support to Vaping Blips This Holiday Season!

When Shopping on Amazon or eBay, Please Use the Links at the Right Side of Each Page

1. DuckysVapeReviews

DuckysVapeReviews Seriously Committed

COMPANY NAME: 3F Vape
    RATING: PERFECT
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    As many of you know, after being scammed by 2 chinese companies, I made a rule never to order from overseas again. Well, I broke the rule and am glad I did. Gina at 3F assured me they weren't some shady, fly by night rip off company. I took a chance against my gut and MY GUT WAS STUPID and this company is beyond stellar. I purchased a RDA clone and from presentation of packaging to performance to product quality it is PHENOMENAL. It's as if they have a cloning machine they use to make products from originals. Prices are cheaper than almost all other American companies, I know, I use vapecrawler regularly. Shipping was just a buck or two and the item was here in 8 business days from China & I used the slowest cheapest method! (They have a faster shipping option for same price but I wanted to get the worst experience for the review, weird I know). I cannot say enough stuff about Gina or 3F to promote them. Gina actually helped guide me in my decision. She didn't push the most expensive ones either. She told me pick a few I liked and she would help me decide. I chose 4 ultra wide bore 4 post lower air fed cloud chuckers. She then asked me what I was looking for in a RDA, what I expected from it, etc. From my 5 1/2 vaping years, even the most helpful B&Ms push what they think is best, usually the more expensive stuff and don't ask you these questions. She even guided me to the rda that was mid priced as it and the highest price one was the only ones that fit me and what I wanted and according to her, it was even better than the higher priced ones as they while they were both very good ones, she felt I would outgrow them and wanted to sell me something I would use, use often, and use for long as possible. I will recommend and promote these guys every chance I get. They even sell stuff you can't find anywhere else like a SmokJoy Cfiber (which I plan to purchase next) a 100w tube mod that's 3800mah less than $40. Basically, if you need a great vaping product and want it at a good price, ignore the fact they aren't stateside and just order from them. Tell em Ducky sent ya.
    As Always, God Bless & Happy Vaping Y'all!

2. moecat

moecat No sodding blips to give

Good info, glad it worked out for you.

I've browsed the site numerous times and like how it's organized.

3. DuckysVapeReviews

Prices are insane as well.

4. DuckysVapeReviews