26650 mech mods?

Discussion in 'Unregulated Mech Mods' started by williamhucketech, Aug 27, 2015.

1. williamhucketech

williamhucketech Dedicated Poster

I'm thinking of going back to 26650mods I like the dreadnaught but I love the idea of a 2 26650 batterys in a box and a normal rda and one for 26650 style mods

My problem is I tend to get bad batch mods or poorly maintained mod that has many or painfull problems so idk what to get

Sent from my B15 using Tapatalk

2. InMyImage

InMyImage Geeky blip :) Staff Member

What do you mean?

I don't have any 26650 mods, I've had very good luck with clones made by Tobeco and Wotofo.

3. williamhucketech

williamhucketech Dedicated Poster

Buttons go bad quick or chip is bad ( douse what it wants to turn on by its self go into TC when it has nickel

Sent from my B15 using Tapatalk

4. InMyImage

InMyImage Geeky blip :) Staff Member

Thinks I have seen about product life of expensive mods is why I only buy mods that are less than $50. They seem to last just as long and hurt as much if they go bad. 26650's are not as popular though so your choices are going to be more limited which translates into more expensive.

5. 100%VG

100%VG Did something go Blip?

Hello, Dak. :)

I don't know about dual 26650s or 26650 box mods, or even TC with 26650s, but I won a 26650 EHPro Chronus and a Gold 26650 EHPro Tobh from MadVapes.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I didn't think I'd like the Gold color of the RDA, but it matches the Brass accents of the Chronus perfectly (even though the picture doesn't show it well). I got two PVTSO Elite IMR 26650, 48A, 3500mAh, Purple Flat Top Batteries in the prize package and some 24g Vapowire with some of their Blue Box Japanese Organic Cotton. I built a 0.35Ω Dual Coil and this rig hits like a Steam Locomotive!!! This is about 46 Watts. I have the airflow wide open. I mounted my coils a little high so the air could pass below them some, too. The bottom of the coils are higher than the air holes. The flavor is fantastic and the vapor is awesome. Mike at MadVapes builds a 0.2Ω 24g Dual Coil and that's 80 Watts, but I didn't want mine that hot.

The EHPro Tobh does not come with a Drip Tip, but I had my choice in the win, and Mike had suggested the Wide Bore Drip Tip that comes with the LB (Little Boy), so that's what I got. I was very impressed with the Blue Box Japanese Organic Cotton. Not a hint of taste from it or need for a break-in time. Instant taste of nothing but my juice. First I've ever experienced that from cotton or anything else! And now I know what vaping with a real RDA is all about!!!

Everything about this package is top notch. I couldn't be happier with it. This is not really a low dollar setup, but it's not a high dollar setup, either. The Chronus by EHPro is a very good Mod. And MadVapes has great prices. You could pay a lot more for this setup elsewhere. I recommend it and them highly, if this is the kind of thing you are looking for.