2018-19 VB Fantasy Football League

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by ghost62, Aug 3, 2018.

?

Are You Interested In Joining the 2018-19 VB Fantasy Football League?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I Have Questions Before I Decide

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ghost62

ghost62 Goes Blip In The Night Staff Member Moderator Vendor Safe Zone Moderator

Unfortunately, she's still absent

2. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Yeah, unfortunately. How have you been since the end of the season? What do you think of the Broncos this year?

3. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

well I spoke with the guys and have one that is interested........he's pretty PC literate too so there a bonus....

• Love This! Love This! x 3
    • List
  4. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Sounds good Blue, and I'm guessing we will need him to get to 8. Or if not, 10 or 12 is fine as well, just gets tough when you get stuck on odds either way.

5. ghost62

ghost62 Goes Blip In The Night Staff Member Moderator Vendor Safe Zone Moderator

Yup. More players = More trash talk :evil:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  6. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Agreed, and all the lower you can go in the rankings ;):evil:

7. ghost62

Oh, it's on, Nancyboy.
    kz7Tmst.gif

8. BenJammin

BenJammin Fantasy Football King

Do we even have 8? I'm on my phone and can't see the poll. Please tag me in anything you'd like me to see as I don't really think to check this anymore.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

9. ghost62

Last edited: Aug 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  10. muth

muth More than a poop!

Is he a smoker? We can draft him into vaping:D

11. muth

muth More than a poop!

12. muth

muth More than a poop!

13. ghost62

I put the same notice on the beach thread with an open invitation. I'll reiterate it and see if we get any takers.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  14. Cruel-Phate

Cruel-Phate Bronco blip!

I hope we get some fresh meat this year..."I admit I had a rough patch last year but I am still vaping like always :) "I think maybe people are under the impression we take this to serious lol "your going down this year @muth

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  15. muth

muth More than a poop!

Don't bother me, I need to go to bed:pervy: Goodnight!!!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  16. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

17. BenJammin

BenJammin Fantasy Football King

So that makes 7 correct? I should have some time today to get on and make sure I have everyone's emails and such.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

18. ghost62

Yup. 7 by my count but I have an 8th that can sign up today- one of my customers here at the shop. Her husband is big into FF but won't let her join his leagues because she "wouldn't understand all that's involved with running a successful program" LOL!!!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  19. Trax

Trax Active Member

Howdy y'all!
    So will ya let a girl play? ;-) Hahahaha
    I have been wanting to get into Fantasy Football but my hubby treats it like some sacred, bros only secret society. The truely wild thing is he ain't played a real game of football his entire life. I am the athlete in the fam. He's a doofus :-D
    Anyhoo, if you guys will have me, I'm game.
    By the way, I'm Megan. Terry (Ghost) is my vape dude. He got me started and keeps me coming back.

• Love This! Love This! x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  20. ghost62

I see you found us ok. Cool.
    You might want to check out some other threads too- some good people here.
    And if you have any questions, fire away. Our more experienced players are always willing to help!