2017-18 VB Fantasy Football League

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by BenJammin, Aug 15, 2017.

?

Would you like to join the 2017-18 VB Fantasy Football League? (Don't answer yes if you won't)

1. Yes (if yes, please PM me your email so I can get you invited)

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Only if there is an uneven number of teams

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Cruel-Phate

Cruel-Phate Bronco blip!

I like the up coming match-ups until there bye, "who would have predicted Smith throwing the damn ball this year :)

Take a look, "I can part with most, "I would like to keep Anderson and Hopkins

2. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

I bet you would like to have Philip Rivers.........I am done with him....lol....

3. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

I will trade you Engram for Rivers......

4. Byter

Byter Blissful Blip

Well, @Blue1 is making a pretty low cost offer for you but if you like Alex better, then Tyreek Hill would be great for me... I'm banking Brees will come out of his "slump"

5. Cruel-Phate

Cruel-Phate Bronco blip!

How about Wallace for Engram? Rivers is a big crybaby, that and he's living out of that rv, I think it's affecting his game this year to bad lol

6. Cruel-Phate

Cruel-Phate Bronco blip!

I think that's fair :) I would prefer Alex

7. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

I love all the trade talk, and good deals all around :thumb: Me? I'm not so good at trades. I always end up offering a horrible deal, but somehow try to justify it in my mind :facepalm::rollseyes:

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  8. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Hey, yards are hard to come by. I'm using all I got ;)
    [​IMG]

Tuddy's are also hard to come by, so I see nothing wrong with a little celebrating :hmmm:
    [​IMG]

9. muth

muth More than a poop!

Anyone notice if I have any byes this week? I'm too scared to login:rolleyes:

10. Cruel-Phate

Cruel-Phate Bronco blip!

No, your good to go

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  11. muth

muth More than a poop!

No, I'm not, one bye. Plus I made some changes. The projections against Terry were way too anaemic. I have one QB, Winston, who doesn't look like he'll be playing. And if he does it will probably be weak.

12. Cruel-Phate

Cruel-Phate Bronco blip!

I guess you made changes before I looked, because you appear to be good to go :) "seriously not, Jordy Nelson is on a bye for the rest of the year, "you should just drop him heh

13. Cruel-Phate

Cruel-Phate Bronco blip!

@BenJammin
    Please login to Bills account and make the necessary changes for him, "he keeps playing with players out or on byes, "I mean, leave it when I play him heh

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. BenJammin

BenJammin Fantasy Football King

Better?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  15. Cruel-Phate

Cruel-Phate Bronco blip!

Perfect, "Lets give snoopy a chance..."it's not competitive at all when half his team is out or on a bye. I understand the predicament at hand. "feel better soon @InMyImage

Thanks Ben, all in good fun my friend :)

16. ghost62

ghost62 Goes Blip In The Night Staff Member Safe Zone Moderator

@muth I see the changes you made drastically improved your projections this week.
    Be careful. I've been saving up embarrassing admissions for the next person that beats me.
    And I won't limit it to this thread either... :evil:

17. InMyImage

InMyImage Geeky blip :) Staff Member

Sorry for not keeping up on the team. Have been taking a lot of anxiety meds the last 2 weeks and sort of lost track of everything and i mean everything...

Anyhow, getting ready to update my lineup now so that it's more interesting for @dubya

18. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

I'm not to worried about it :laugh:
    [​IMG]

19. InMyImage

InMyImage Geeky blip :) Staff Member

Just looked at the team and didn't see anything wrong @dubya let me know that @Cruel-Phate and @BenJammin we're looking out for me and made sure I didn't have any gaping holes in lineup so thanks guys.

Will look at it again though to see if there are any trades that might be worthwhile.

20. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

:shock: Really? Thought this was a safe for work thread :hmmm::p

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List