1. Help Support to Vaping Blips This Holiday Season!

When Shopping on Amazon or eBay, Please Use the Links at the Right Side of Each Page

1. Sonar505

Sonar505 Active Member

Up for sale
    19 Custom Made Wood Mods in Various Configurations..

[​IMG]

All have been tested to insure functions. But if you are looking for perfection please look elsewhere as these are all hand made by me and I am far from perfect. Also look at the price i am selling these for and be glad they are not perfect.

NO Batteries are included

All have spring loaded 510's Either Fat Daddy or Varitube Type.

All have been tested with the 3 types of batteries I own Sanyo VTC4, Samsung 25R, And LG HG2

All have been given 2 baths in mineral oil and received 2 applications of a 50/50 wax and oil mix as the finish

With the exception of #'s 15 & 18 All others are built to have the + side of the battery going up.
    Those 2 have been Temp. marked with paint until you get used to the orientation...

Please post or pm the # of the mod you want It will be first come first served and decisions are final.

Price is not negotiable and payments are Paypal Goods and Services only (NO friends and family.)
    Please no mention of ecigs or vaping just call them wooden boxes.

Price for 1 Thru 13 and 16 Thru 18 is

$60 For mod
    + $10 ---- $6.80 priority shipping with $50 insurance/ $3.20 paypal fees and incidentals

= $70 shipped

Price for # 14 and 15 is
    + $10

=$80 shipped

Price for #19
    $40
    + $10
    = $50 shipped

#1 thru 13 Are Single 18650 Bottom Feeders with Fat Daddy V4 510 and bottle . With mosfet installed to protect switch.

#14 Is a Dual 18650 Parallel Bottom Feeder With Fat Daddy V4 510 and bottle. With a Mosfet installed to protect switch.

#15 Is a Dual 18650 Series Bottom Feeder With Fat Daddy V4 510 and bottle. With Mosfet installed to protect Switch.

#16 and 17 Are Dual !8650 Parallel Box With Mosfet installed to protect Switch

#18 Is a Dual 18650 Series Box With Mosfet installed to protect Switch.

#19 Is a singel 18650 Box with Mosfet to protect Switch.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 17, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  2. Sonar505

Sonar505 Active Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These will only be on sale for a few days. As I am leaving town for the holidays any not sold will continue after the holidays.

I will be posting on a couple of sites so if there is one you want get it quickly.

Any questions or comments please feel free to post. Thank you for reading.

Will update as they are Sold.

1 SOLD!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH
    3 SOLD!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH
    5 SOLD!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH
    6 SOLD!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH
    7 SOLD!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH
    8 SOLD!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH
    9 SOLD!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH
    10 SOLD!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH
    11. SOLD!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH
    12 SOLD!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH
    14 SOLD!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH
    15 SOLD!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH
    16 SOLD!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH
    17 SOLD!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH
    18 SOLD!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH
    19 SOLD!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Sonar505

Sonar505 Active Member

First one sold on here Thank you. I will let them make their own announcement if they want.

4. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Oh yeah. :thumb:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • List
  5. Sonar505

Sonar505 Active Member

Thank you to @glassgrl it was very nice doing business with you very much appreciated.

6. Sonar505

Sonar505 Active Member

First bump on record for here.:D

7. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

You too! Got the tracking # today. :)

8. Sonar505

Sonar505 Active Member

Glad to hear it about the tracking. Hope once receive it you enjoy using them as much as I enjoyed making them. Happy Holidays.

9. Sonar505

Sonar505 Active Member

Well now that you received the package Hopefully we can convince you to post some pics of your own when you get a chance. I really enjoy seeing the mods I make through someone else's eyes. and discovering posts about them where ever I go Once again Thanks for your business.

10. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Yes, I will soon. Promise! After this holiday madness.

11. Sonar505

Sonar505 Active Member

Looks like people are ready to buy again get them while their hot . Thank you to my latest buyer.:eek:

12. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  13. Sonar505

Sonar505 Active Member

Sorry did not realize you would receive it today. I would very much appreciate it if after you get it you contact me with any problems, concerns or questions. I would also like to share a few tips with you now. First off I did not mark battery placement but that all were made with + side going up or toward the atomizer. Also I tried all of them with 3 different batteries vtc4,25r and lg hg2 flat top 18650's trying to keep a snug fit but if they are to tight for you. Then you could probably add a small piece of ribbon underneath it to aid in removal. I usually just grab it from the top with a finger and it pops right out.

As for the finish thats on the mod what I apply is a mix of wax melted in a glass container in the microwave and then add about the same of mineral oil stirring it with wood sticks as it cools until it forms a paste. Then when i feel it needs it i rub a little into the mod (careful around and on the switch) after awhile you will notice you are using less and less and the wood color is richer and deeper. Handling the mod will accomplish the same thing just slower. If you do not want to mix your own you can buy Howards feed and wax from home depot for $7 bucks which uses orange oil, wax and adds carnuba wax but your mod will smell orangy for a while :) .
    After you have used it for awhile I will create a new feedback thread which you will need to respond to so I can give you feedback and hopefully you will respond to me in kind it would be much appreciated.
    That's all that I can think of for now but please ask away.
    Once again Thank you for purchasing one of my mods. here is to many years of enjoyment with it. If you like it please help spread the word. If you don't lets keep that between you and me ;)

14. Sonar505

Sonar505 Active Member

Less than half left. Get em while you still can!

15. Sonar505

Sonar505 Active Member

And another one gone, and another one bites the dust, Hey Hey! :D

16. Vash

Vash More than a blip! Vendor

And it's mine !!! :)

PM for Ethervapes Liquids
    30ml for $8
    50ml for $14 !!!

• Like Like x 3
    • List