【CigaBuy】--China Top 10 E-cig online store

Discussion in 'On-Line Vendors and B&M's' started by Pearlzeng, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Pearlzeng

Pearlzeng More than a blip! Vendor

Hello, ladies and gentlemen, :D :D
    This is Pearl from CigaBuy.com. CigaBuy is one of the biggest cool electronic cigarette online store.

Our Shipping: we provide world-wide Air Mail shipment to more than 260 countries.
    shipping method: Non-registered Air Mail / registered Air Mail / EMS
    shipping cost: will vary differently according to weight of items you buy and shipping method you choose.
    Payment: Paypal/ Visa Card Payment/ Master Card Payment/ Webmoney/ Western Union/ Yandex.Money

^^if anyone have any problems or any suggestionon about CigaBuy, you can PM me. I also launch some giveaways/ flash deal regularly. And I also post some New Arrivals.^^ Big hugs to all of you. ;) ;)

My email: [email protected]
    my skype: pearlzeng

2. Pearlzeng

3. Pearlzeng

4. Pearlzeng

5. bonesy1973

bonesy1973 New Member

I just pre-ordered the Smok cube2 and tfv4 from there so nice to know they're kosher

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

6. Roguexx

Roguexx blippy blipperson

Welcome pearl

7. InMyImage

InMyImage Geeky blip :) Staff Member

Yeah, @Pearlzeng is a great rep too. If you have any issues or questions just PM her. She has been pretty busy and hasn't been able to spend much time here, but I'm hoping she gets back to us soon now that we are getting a bit bigger. Last time she was here we only had about 30 members.

8. bonesy1973

bonesy1973 New Member

Oh cool. I've asked when they actually ship so if I don't hear I'll bug her so nice one

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

9. InMyImage

InMyImage Geeky blip :) Staff Member

I have had 2 orders ship from them, and noticed that they went out on Friday both times, but the same week that I placed my order. Neither was placed on a Friday though. I also chose the option that gave me tracking. It arrived in the US within 7 days and then sat in an customs facility here in the US for 4 days and the arrived a couple days later. It was 2-3 weeks total each time for me.

Go ahead and send her a PM through here and hopefully she'll respond. I just sent her an e-mail letting her know about our growth so I'm hoping she comes back and is active again.